WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Wore this combination for the first time since I went to Niketown, ATL to get the DMP In Jan. If some one recognizes my combo from that day, get at me.
85730.jpg

85722.jpg

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

In Search of INFRARED VI's Size 11 (DS)...
If you got the shoe I got the $$$
P.M me if you got them

We had a little basketball tournament today.
Wore these before and after:

These for two games:

And these for one game:

Yes, the Retro II's feel like they have NO cushioning AT ALL comparing to the XIX's.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

^^ Yeah I tried to play in my low top II's the other day and they felt like I had nothing on underneath my foot. It was like I was landing directly onto the hardwood. I would never play in those again. That technology is just too old.

Thanks UTVOL23. Been trying to not rock em, but on the 4th I just had to. Yeah its nice to see other Nashvillians with authentics cause you know we live in the city of fakes. PM me we'll talk. You was breaking hella necks with that fit washingtonredskins...nice. Anyway, its just another Saturday here AT WORK, but here is what I wore.

164880085.jpg

164880089.jpg

164880083.jpg

With this shirt. I know its a 1s shirt but I liked the match.
164880082.jpg

Went to the Movies to watch Pirates of the Carribean. Wearin LRG shorts with Air Jordan T.

I got Kobe 2 's for sale. Size 9.
VVNDS but no box.

[S-N-E-A-K] [D-A] [S-N-E-A-K]

Nice IV's everyone. Man, Uptempo81, those XIV's make me wish they retro'ed those instead of those white/chartreuse ones. Very nice bro!

JB needs to put out some more low top XI's. Every color those came in were so nice. Love the snakeskin man.

and im about to go play some ball in these

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Very Nice Uptempo81. Im loving those white/oxidized green XIVs. I wanted those bad when they came out. The employee store in Memphis sold out of those in like 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom