WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:
^What do you mean by that?

It means exactly what I said. Summer and school do not go to gether, hence summerschool.
Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

Nice Fire Red IVs. You rarely see a wearable pair.
F/S: Tier-0 AM360 Forest sz 7.5,8.5
Tier-0 AM360 White/Silver and Silver/Red sz 7.5,
Tier-0 AM03 vars.Red sz 10,11
Needed:White/Silver Vs sz 11.5
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

wore my blk/maize ZK1 to play ball

1zp2yj9.jpg

then i wore my red 21s to go see F&F tokyo drift. thank GOD i got in free cause the movie sucked

1zp324m.jpg

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Nothing special. Brrrr, damn it got cold in the Bay. What was I thinking? Should've thrown on the jeans instead lol.
1zp5t9l.jpg

lol, there's a post in the Jordan forum about shoes rarely seen for under $100 and I didn't know that so many people don't like these. I guess we're one of the few. :\
ohwell.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

I almost got a pair of those for $40 until they told me it was a mismatch. They had a 10.5 and a 12, and now i rarely see them.
F/S: Tier-0 AM360 Forest sz 7.5,8.5
Tier-0 AM360 White/Silver and Silver/Red sz 7.5,
Tier-0 AM03 vars.Red sz 10,11
Needed:White/Silver Vs sz 11.5
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

Polo+RL chinos+Retro Columbias to FL to check out the latest arrivals ...

1zq94if.jpg

1zq985t.jpg

saw these ...

(all the Melos are on sale ...)
1zq97ph.jpg

Black Cats, Pures, Mars', XXIs and still some XIVs
1zq974j.jpg

"No, MJ was not forgotten. It just so happened the industry finally learned to live without its main man."

^ Damn that store has a crazy selection. None of my stores have a selection like that. How much were the Melos? Black/baby blue in particular.

my man Chris has reserved some sz 13 Mars for me, I'm waiting for the 50% diescount :smile:

^^ Melos black/baby blue are 80 EUROS!!! (LIKE ALL THE OTHERS)

BTW, I'M FROM AUSTRIA, EUROPE!
"No, MJ was not forgotten. It just so happened the industry finally learned to live without its main man."

wore my cardinal 7s and Phillies jersey today

dsc017057ji.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't collect Jordans, I wear them !

Had no intention of copping these - got given them as a gift and now they've grown on me...

166658504.jpg

I've been doin' this since CHiPs was out

Takes more than combat gear to make a man
Takes more than a license for a gun
Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can
A gentleman will walk but never run

I had no intention of coppin those Mists either. They look real hot right there.....but still not coppin em.
The World Iz Yourz

Back
Top Bottom