WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Nice IVs Crispy.. Any Way Wore This
pic013.jpg

Same Fit From The WDYWT post

[/b]​

^sick aqua viii's MjWizKid. i had them when i was in 5th grade. they were one of my favorite sneakers as a kid, i was only kid in school who had em. lotta ppl had the blk/red's though. i'm jealous. they're stupid FRESH!

Quote:
AIR J XIII those ZK1's look beat. I still havent rocked my pair yet.

well i bought them for balling so as long as they continue to perform the way they do, im cool

anyway, today is my 19th birthday. last year for my bday i wore the newest jays at the time of my birth (IIs) all day, so this year i figured id wear the two shoes from the date.

i wore my OG XIIIs (best jays ever hands down) to work (Finishline). the day sure does go by fast when you have Mars 4s and blk/purple ZK1s in your face all day :b
tongue.gif
. and i wore my flint 7s to go out to eat.

1zx4pd1.jpg

1zx5bpi.jpg

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Nice tees ijapino ...wat site do u get em from? I got the same VII's n IV's n im lookin 4 the right tees 2 match

Today*
+Urban Outfitters Tee x Levi Workers x CG IV
+To Schoo x do a meet up with an ISSer x Probably See Wifey x Work x Movies to See Lim Man

f17151458d87258f45d9544ab0544cf8a3867c1.JPG

bac1524886822480ce1a38e39d62170ef3a5a9e.JPG

Tee Graphic
85825384ef8c88aa20e85d27b93b6bde5cdfe8d.JPG

[/b]

the MARS IVs cost 119 Euro over here in Europe ... but they're not selling to good!! In Europe there's not enough Jordan heads, which can be bad for the future of Jordans at Footlocker
"No, MJ was not forgotten. It just so happened the industry finally learned to live without its main man."

Are they really durable?
I've heard so many cases of people's midsole cracking.....
I'm not talking to you.

My son unds his XIV's today with the King Kong shirt.

jordanshirts009.jpg

jordanshirts007.jpg

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

Quote:
Are they really durable?
I've heard so many cases of people's midsole cracking.....

If someone Un-DS a brand new pair they'll probably fall apart. The key to keeping jordans from cracking is not using to much silica and wearing them every once in awhile. Nice IVs btw
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Tour IV, Mist IV, Pacific XIV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
but they're not selling to good!! In Europe there's not enough Jordan heads, which can be bad for the future of Jordans at Footlocker

I don't know where you live but here in France they're sold out everywhere! I had to buy mines in Germany!

hey those black and carolina XIV and king kong shirt are dope. you're son is stylin'
It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

Back
Top Bottom