WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Quote:

In honor of Captain America...(Marvel killed him off this week :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
)

:wow:
eek.gif
What issue?
"Don't be so quick to dole out death and judgment. Many that live deserve death, and many that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?" -Gandalf the Grey

Quote:
BLACK ICE how did u get the lace locks like that??

I put the laces through the back of the clear piece, then I just turned the grey button sideways so I could slide the laces through them, and then put it in the clear piece.
Quote:
The lacelocks look dumb as hell like that
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Flint XIIs for me

Bonus: Black Ice and Khalfani in the Flints
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

...better shot of me in my XIII's today

For Sale or Trade: DS Air Jordan IV Black Cat Size 12

For Sale:Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Quote:
its not an apology,but thanks for giving up newb
are pretty sorry. By the way...what did YOU wear today?

Quote:
ErictheWindow Wrote:
What issue?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

0001293qa1.jpg
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
James Loney > Your favorite 1B

LOL SO I UNDS THESE FOR A LIL BIT, I WALKED TO THE CAR...GOT OUT TO GET A MEAL FROM IN N OUT...GOT BACK IN THE CAR AND CAME HOME. I BROKE MORE NEKKS FROM PPL TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WAS DOIN RATHER THAN WUT THE SNEAKERS WERE THO LOL, O WELL A BROKE NECK IS A BROKE NECK!

FOR SALE, CG IIIs SZ 8 & 14, Vs, VIs, Xs, XIs, XIXs, 2K5s, AM 360s, camo AF1s, AND IVERSON ?s...HIT ME UP FOR DETAILS AND PIX!

lookin for blk/cmnt IIIs sz 11.
"Jae ride the trak MEAN, these other duds can't take a seat on a beat / and I call my shoes steam rollers...cuz I put heat to the street" _JaeHow

Wearing plastics bags on sneakers to go out in public, or anytime for that matter. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Her shirt says Champion but is she really a winner?

Unds'd these to work today...working with people that dont understand J's is annoying someone asked if these were FAT ALBERTS...Oh well

:lol:
laugh.gif

"All Day, Every Day, Any Damn Day"

Quote:
well im not,and will never say I am to you.Oh thanks for asking i wore NOTHING today.do you like that?
TOPIC
ncxn1.jpg
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Nothing much but I am wearing this to work today with some khaki cargo shorts...
2lxijk2.jpg
2di1547.jpg

"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

Back
Top Bottom