WDYWT April fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ABCF6BB-6B03-46ED-B205-4F1E671CB5BC.jpeg
44DB0527-45E9-44DF-9684-43A09B792162.jpeg

So glad to cop these. I love blues and reds when it comes to shoes because I’m a Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks, and Colts fan. So blue and red fit with 85% of my wardrobe. These have that nice shade of purple to offset the blue perfectly. Would be a nice Easter shoe this Sunday, but I gotta work and I don’t wear my kicks to work they’d be ruined lol. Was almost sad to get the bottoms dirty as they’re very nice. For you ball players out there, very good grip on the Protro version. Happy Easter everyone! Stay safe!

42E62CDC-8CEC-4D34-B4CE-4255F9A634CE.jpeg
3EA10A6A-D034-4EDE-8E57-684C8BB7CB06.jpeg
E299BE58-16F6-448C-94D9-762CB10E48A4.jpeg

Seoul 97s look really good on foot... having me second guess whether my pair goes back or not.

Nothing like seeing parents care just as much about how their kids look as they do themselves. RESPECT bro. Nice kicks and go Vegas! I’m a Hawks fan but they’re golfing again so I’m again rooting for the GK’s! Nice to meet another big hockey fan.
Thanks bro! Makes me happy that my son is happy! He is also a BIG hockey fan.... he knows a lot of players.... by the numbers haha.... Hawks almost made it.... it was close.... but didn't make the the final push.... nothing like playoffs hockey!

Thanks bro! Makes me happy that my son is happy! He is also a BIG hockey fan.... he knows a lot of players.... by the numbers haha.... Hawks almost made it.... it was close.... but didn't make the the final push.... nothing like playoffs hockey!
Completely agree! It’s the most exciting playoff atmosphere in all of sports. Best of luck, finish off the Sharks Sunday @ home!

Seoul 97s look really good on foot... having me second guess whether my pair goes back or not.
They’re nice but everyone and their brother has a pair. I sent the London Summer of Love 97’s back for a refund. I really wanted to like them and don’t get me wrong they’re nice in hand. I just like the shoes I buy to mean something to me and the story and certain details of the shoe just don’t jive with my personality. I love the materials, just can’t get over the “nice chat” print on the back and a few other things. The Seoul’s are definitely the best looking out of the bunch but this year’s lineup was disappointing. Nike is doing too much Korea for my taste. And go figure it’s the pair that looks like toilet paper that fetches the most value lol. I care nothing about a shoe’s worth, I just find it ironic.

They’re nice but everyone and their brother has a pair. I sent the London Summer of Love 97’s back for a refund. I really wanted to like them and don’t get me wrong they’re nice in hand. I just like the shoes I buy to mean something to me and the story and certain details of the shoe just don’t jive with my personality. I love the materials, just can’t get over the “nice chat” print on the back and a few other things. The Seoul’s are definitely the best looking out of the bunch but this year’s lineup was disappointing. Nike is doing too much Korea for my taste. And go figure it’s the pair that looks like toilet paper that fetches the most value lol. I care nothing about a shoe’s worth, I just find it ironic.
London pair has grown on me quite a bit, the colors work well together. The Seoul’s are the pair that I voted for, and liked the most... they’re still nice in hand, but for the price, I’m not sure i need them... I’ll hold on to em for a bit, and see how I feel. The Shanghai pair looks really nice as a cw, but that layered upper is kinda weird... all in all, the on-air pack had some nice offerings, but price hike wasn’t necessary, and I think that’s what turned a lot of folks off.

........anyway, wore these today.

E3FC5326-9774-4362-8DE6-5D578116D6E4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom