WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by A POWERS

FYI da only time camo looks good is when your wearing all camo.

laugh.gif

An I don't understand camo shorts anways. Camo shorts look silly. FYI da only time camo looks good is when your wearing all camo.

Then you should ask you boy Nick about camo shorts then.....you know the guy you borrow all your kicks from

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

woulda been nice without the burberry hat. high-end designer print cross/mix comes off as
eyes.gif

~Lefty

edit: didn't notice the polo was burberry and belt/fanny/waistpack/whatever across the shoulder were 2 pieces. still feel same as i commented
Thanks for the comment, maybe ill reconsider wearing the hat when i do it again.

YO!

I'm not a fan of monograms much, anyway. But mixing them is certainly on the tacky side. Subtlety is key. Especially with expensive pieces.

Actually, you look more like a potential "victim" than you do a baller.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by battleground03

An I don't understand camo shorts anways. Camo shorts look silly. FYI da only time camo looks good is when your wearing all camo.

Then you should ask you boy Nick about camo shorts then.....you know the guy you borrow all your kicks from

- Good one, Battleground.

- A Flowers: If you wear all camo, how the hell is anyone gonna see you?

^No one want da crotch shot mah dude.

I just wanted to know, CAN YOU EVEN RAP?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

indifferent.gif

Some real nice fits recently.

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

^No one want da crotch shot mah dude.

I just wanted to know, CAN YOU EVEN RAP?
sick.gif
You guys realize that he's mocking all of you who post in here right? And while it may not bother you, anytime you respond to anything he doeswith a "Can you rap" or "Dude you look stupid"... he's just getting a laugh out of it. He's basically Kenny Powers.

Oh, and by no means stop posting A POWERS... never... I enjoy the outfits too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by truniversal

indifferent.gif

Some real nice fits recently.

not even that
sick.gif

but who wears all camo? u'll be lookin like a straight bum
laugh.gif

un less you goin to the army or some #!$%

^two fits on this whole page
smh.gif
can we stop ranting about A POWERS?

nice xii's josebronx, i finally laced mine up and they'll be getting some wear very soon.

Back
Top Bottom