WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

d5216b1e89e177ab29a81d0519225bd90faf2186.pjpg

nothin special Racer x Majo's for work today. The color on the box says " shark/blood orange/stucco" thought that was kinda funny

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by A POWERS

An I don't understand camo shorts anways. Camo shorts look silly. FYI da only time camo looks good is when your wearing all camo.

Then you should ask you boy Nick about camo shorts then.....you know the guy you borrow all your kicks from
9472577eca30f25af4c3a9b4c99a3604850c296.gif

Originally Posted by Realest

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by truniversal

An I don't understand camo shorts anways. Camo shorts look silly. FYI da only time camo looks good is when your wearing all camo.

Then you should ask you boy Nick about camo shorts then.....you know the guy you borrow all your kicks from

- Good one, Battleground.

- A Flowers: If you wear all camo, how the hell is anyone gonna see you?
indifferent.gif

Some real nice fits recently.

not even that
sick.gif

but who wears all camo? u'll be lookin like a straight bum
laugh.gif

un less you goin to the army or some #!$%
Dere sooo much to respond 2 in dis thread. First an formost, yes da kidd can rap. You definitely gonna behearin it 2, unless you live under a roc somewhere. Second, ya boi was miss quoted, APOWERS wouldn't just wear all camo out an about, but it would look really good in a video or on a cover. I don't know who nick is, but i'msure he wish he had da kidds swag, style an shoes (like most do). An yeah APOWERS bin had a few good fits lately, some of niketalk 2.

Originally Posted by Realest

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by truniversal

- Good one, Battleground.

- A Flowers: If you wear all camo, how the hell is anyone gonna see you?
indifferent.gif

Some real nice fits recently.

not even that
sick.gif

but who wears all camo? u'll be lookin like a straight bum
laugh.gif

un less you goin to the army or some #!$%
Dere sooo much to respond 2 in dis thread. First an formost, yes da kidd can rap. You definitely gonna be hearin it 2, unless you live under a roc somewhere. Second, ya boi was miss quoted, A POWERS wouldn't just wear all camo out an about, but it would look really good in a video or on a cover. I don't know who nick is, but i'm sure he wish he had da kidds swag, style an shoes (like most do). An yeah A POWERS bin had a few good fits lately, some of niketalk 2.

whos nick?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom