WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Nah his number isn't retired yet. and I'm really not too sure vick wants to be number 7 again.

He states he's changing his life, so I'm thinking so will his number.

Fits on this page are dope too btw!

Last nights fit to the Bar with fam & friends

On another note for those of you into the Hundreds, my boys shop is giving out hundreds gift bags to the first 25 customers who spend $60 + on Hundredsgear(today only). In addition, there will a sale this weekend where everything else aside from Hundreds will be 30% off thru Monday! Password is"DOG."

Also free hot dogs in the back of the store for those who make a purchase. Random....

Lastly, NEW HUNDREDS DISPLAY IS UP! Everyone come check it out!

Shop is :

Backside
139 N. San Fernando Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 559-7573

Sorry for the long post and huge pics

6536_1098599421559_1123839172_30275120_1158330_n.jpg
roll.gif
me in Penny 2's

YO!
Originally Posted by shnookie

My friend doesn't wear his jerseys outdoors on a regular, but let the Ravens or Lakers come on TV & that jersey is on his back asap. He even has some old swingmans for when he goes to play ball with the fellas.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

*If you only bought a jersey during those 2 years rappers deemed them to be cool and now you feel like you wasted your money, thats lames. As long as there's sports, jerseys are always in style.*

smile.gif

I don't recant or retract a mother @+!*%!+ thing. My original statement stands. If you don't own one because you've never owned one, thenmy statement doesn't apply to you. If you stopped wearing your jerseys when 106 & Park premiered the "Change Clothes" video... then
smh.gif

DF!!!

Flip-flops w/long pants FTL.... That's one of the worst trends I've seen in a minute. I guess I just think of flip-flops as something for the beach, orwhen it's so blazing hot out that you can only wear some light shorts and a wifebeater, but guys wear them now with jeans and a damn dress shirt out to thebar. Everything else on this page is heat though.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Flip-flops w/long pants FTL.... That's one of the worst trends I've seen in a minute. I guess I just think of flip-flops as something for the beach, or when it's so blazing hot out that you can only wear some light shorts and a wifebeater, but guys wear them now with jeans and a damn dress shirt out to the bar. Everything else on this page is heat though.
its an everyday thing down in florida. they wear flip flops year round with everything.

Yeah, I'm in Boston and I see it every single day. At least in Florida it has something to do with the weather. I see it here when it's like 50 degreesoutside. I guess I just get skeeved out seeing man-feet.

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

What up everyone.
to IKEA.

i hope you know you missed a lacehole in those 3s.
last night at sneakerpimps.
aj1 low.
jerseys will always be poppin'
pimp.gif

5812_933481383800_13901346_55429576_7805843_n.jpg

check the sig
~Lefty

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

Nah his number isn't retired yet. and I'm really not too sure vick wants to be number 7 again.

He states he's changing his life, so I'm thinking so will his number.
Vick's wearing number 7. He said it himself and so did Andy Reid.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

I seriously doubt that Philly will let Vick wear the number 7. 7 was Ron Jaworskis number in the early 80s. Jaws is a Hall Of Famer and Vick is a backup QB at the moment.

Though Garcia wore it, no?

Nice stuff everyone. I've been out of town for a little while, so here are a couple pics of what I've been wearing.

Broke these out before I went on vacation.

Wore these for the past couple weeks while on vacation, only pair I brought with me other than some running shoes.

Back
Top Bottom