**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

Originally Posted by bxs3ven1eight

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

you never been to NYC^^^^
.... ONCE THO.... NICE TO LOOK AT...
IM GOOD HERE IN HOLLYWOOD.
glasses.gif

WOW, no comment on that. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Looks can be deceiving on a shoe, they may look like "grandma" shoes, butthey're MAD comfortable.

yea comfort is one thing but there is way better looking shoes built for comfort than spiridons
such as am 97's and am 90 360's

Originally Posted by killasteez89

yea comfort is one thing but there is way better looking shoes built for comfort than spiridons
such as am 97's and am 90 360's
to be honest, i think all the 360 hybrids are ++*%%$% fugly.

but that's just me.

Spiridons are just like Talarias imo, def it's something that you either like or you don't. Some think they're both are ugly. Same goes with a lotof shoes out there such as AM 98,120,Wildwoods, etc...... one person might think they're ill while another person think they're hurt. As for 97'sbeing comfortable forget that, that's just my opinion.

yep, very nice c/way on the spiridons. i do miss the sparkling swoosh though... gives 'em that magic touch. hahaha

Lex is me hero!
smokin.gif

061207prfighv9.jpg

Dude owns a purse, a Coach wallet, has a picture of one of the wackest retro's as his avatar and goes and hates on a shoe that comfort wise > AM 97, AM90 x 360.

Just stop kid. Your life is asking you to.

gasp1......dope NGNG's.
zee..........clean fit dude.
Oli...........still lovin those LexFlex Customs!!!
killasteez89......Dope Rads, but the Spiri comment, it's a very comfy and dope shoe, I think G'ma would love torock those.

Peace.

Cris.
http://killasteez89.u.yuku.com

Back
Top Bottom