**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

AirMax 2k4's to class.....until i got outside i realized its ******ed cold out.....then.....changed into the northface.........

In regards to Crux and Mic question regarding the fitted, picked it up from hatclub.com....royal blue/white.

*SIGHS*
7xkcw2e.jpg

6prb2wy.jpg

Originally Posted by dunks2307

killasteez89, werent you the dude with the coach wallet and that purse?!

I cant believe dude is still posting after that
eek.gif

Originally Posted by killasteez89

dope dope hat, whack kicks sorry.
Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Dude owns a purse, a Coach wallet, has a picture of one of the wackest retro's as his avatar and goes and hates on a shoe that comfort wise > AM 97, AM 90 x 360.

Just stop kid. Your life is asking you to.

laugh.gif
strike two! one more and your out
smh.gif

kris, dope spiridons!

t_z
glasses.gif

hahaha killasteez stay takin Ls ... you might want to hang it up for a while.. nice RADs though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gonzy95

Originally Posted by MEGADETH1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are u serious??

come on now. how can you hate on spiridons?
dang me personally from the pic i don't really think the shoe is that hott but im not going to go out and be lik yeah those kicks are wack

na who gives a %%@# haha ya'll are a bunch of haters and haye when people don't go with the flow.
why should i quit posting..

haha why shuoldn't i be like that
these people on here wait for me to post so they can do something with their lives and hate on me for dumb !$++ and let me brighten theyre day..

DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO BESIDES HATE??

DAMN
smh.gif
...I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING..BUT THOSE RAD AUTHENTICS AREPIFF!
KRIS- DOPE SPIRIDONS
pimp.gif
...THOSE ARE DEF ON MY LIST!

Killasteez89.

realize how he only mentioned the re-released airmaxes - 97, 90, 360.

Sets apart the old from the new. (in terms of NT)

KILLASTEEZ
IF YOU DROP IT.... IT WILL MOVE ON... YOUR POSTING YOURSELF SO EXPECT CRITICISM. YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF ON THE LINE

But you have to agree it's a lot better than kids who know nothing of the shoe, but see it on NT, ISS and jump on it asap.

Don't mind the low post count's ive been here about 3 yrs, just never really posted.

Spiridons > Am97-now.

dude is entitled to his own opinion, if they are wack to him, then they just wack to him. i hated talarias back then, but now they grew on me.

donjuan513 - you making me wish that hawaii had moreseasons. i wouldn't mind a little snow.

so what if the guy hates spiridons?!? . . . he can have his opinion. if everyone loved spiridons i wouldn't have been able to buy 2 pairs last year for $10each and if everyone loved spiridons, it probably would have super expensive to buy the 6 or 7 pairs that i own. the less, the better. pssssstt . . . talariasare super ugly too
sick.gif

Welp my dude Brandon aka ''skavenger_brandon'' still can't post.
So heres what he wore today...
A-town cap...

Plain white tee & white belt...

All white vans authentics...

What did you wear the same pair of jeans twice?

what's wrong with that? A lot of people here that have raw and selvedge denim wear the same pair almost every day so that they can really weaa them ourand/or break them in.

I'm wearing some beat chucks to school...no need for a picture of it.

grandmas kicks today...wearing these around the house now just cuz'...recycled pic
really comfy and dope...they almost look like the 360 II to me...
6sq3msj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom