**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

^^^SMOKIN PROUD!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously, Y'all need to step off the d*ck riding. I mean, Jules does what he does and I don't agree with the his sizing decisions butthat's him.

I personally thinkk Jordan's with tight jeans are
sick.gif

Look at this%#!#! come on now....

Anyways...

Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with that denim and the XII's? Those look to be fitting jeans, which are perfect for Jordans IMO.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Am I the only one who sees nothing wrong with that denim and the XII's? Those look to be fitting jeans, which are perfect for Jordans IMO.
dude i thought i was alone on that one. looks good, very nice denim.

Originally Posted by lomaboy02

Hoody
AAA
Jeans
AF1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im looking for a pair for a reasonable price i slap myself two times when i think about the retail in nyc $169.00 dam!!!

oo dunks r nice..nice viotechs

it's funny how just a couple months ago, we would have plenty of replies from dudes clowning Girl thats Jules. Now we got about a page full of repliesdefending him? most of the you who defend him now say you don't like his style either and were prob. clowning him back then, too.

So why be a hypocrite?

I dont like rocking my jeans loose like Jules, nor do i like rocking my jeans hugging to my legs like the pic of the white/red XIIs. No D-riding but i rock myjeans like you battleground03. And BTW, i hadthose blazers and sold 'em cuz i thought they look so plain, but now i regret cuz that red lace swich is
pimp.gif
. Great idea.

Back
Top Bottom