wdywt dmv edition

Last Week...
11534_1077234829921_1797753095_163283_1725165_n.jpg

Christmas shopping with my wife. Shopping was going good until we hit up Columbia Mall. Madness I tell you
tired.gif

I have a quick question because its something i've never understood....
How come like 3 of some of the most FREQUENT posters in this thread ONLY Post in THIS thread and NOWHERE else on the DMV forum?
It looks like some twitterish/narcissistic %!+ to JUST post on here and NOWHERE else in this particular forum...
Like you really have nothing more to add to the best forum on NT than a DAILY PIC of what you wore? Like, REALLY? LMAO....
Please enlighten me/us... (or let the flaming begin, lol)

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I have a quick question because its something i've never understood....
How come like 3 of some of the most FREQUENT posters in this thread ONLY Post in THIS thread and NOWHERE else on the DMV forum?
It looks like some twitterish/narcissistic %!+ to JUST post on here and NOWHERE else in this particular forum...
Like you really have nothing more to add to the best forum on NT than a DAILY PIC of what you wore? Like, REALLY? LMAO....
Please enlighten me/us... (or let the flaming begin, lol)
Because MOST of the TIME I have NOTHING to contribute to the OTHER threads. And at times when I DO, I DO contribute to the OTHER threads.
Does it really bother you that much that I post my shoes? This IS NIKETALK isn't it?
Is that ok with YOU?

I wasn't referring to you so I guess there's a tad of insecurity on ur part...
I know YOU post in other threads, as u def posted in the diabetes thread...

The point of my question was to try and understand the psyche behind wanting to show everybody what u wore that day and ONLY that... There are greatthreads/discussions in this forum and I was just curious as to why certain folks would rather say "hey guys, look what I wore!" rather than engage inpositive conversation, friendly banter, and actual discourse on sneakers and the culture that surrounds this "lifestyle/hobby" (ie sports, hiphop/music, streetwear, art, politics, local news/happenings, etc.). But hey, do YOU...

The point of my question was to try and understand the psyche behind wanting to show everybody what u wore that day and ONLY that... There are great threads/discussions in this forum and I was just curious as to why certain folks would rather say "hey guys, look what I wore!" rather than engage in positive conversation, friendly banter, and actual discourse on sneakers and the culture that surrounds this "lifestyle/hobby" (ie sports, hip hop/music, streetwear, art, politics, local news/happenings, etc.). But hey, do YOU...

You should post that question in the main WDYWT..

Dudes got 5-10k worths of post just only posting pics

laugh.gif

The point of my question was to try and understand the psyche behind wanting to show everybody what u wore that day and ONLY that... There are great threads/discussions in this forum and I was just curious as to why certain folks would rather say "hey guys, look what I wore!" rather than engage in positive conversation, friendly banter, and actual discourse on sneakers and the culture that surrounds this "lifestyle/hobby" (ie sports, hip hop/music, streetwear, art, politics, local news/happenings, etc.). But hey, do YOU...
No insecurity here homes....at all.
If I am able to contribute I will, for sure; but at the same time I don't want to contribute some nonsense, ya digg?

Back
Top Bottom