wdywt dmv edition

^
Everyone plays their position here.

No one is asking why all you do is talk !#%$, right?

This forum is a reality show.

And everyone plays their role.

I was just about to ask the same question Dev asked. Half these N's I've never heard from before. Hell, I don't even come into this thread unlessit's bumped up, because, well, all I see is novelty T-shirts and sneakers. 2005 is looking for some of y'all.

We need answers Kevin. Damn that. That's why you get dudes in here that ask the same questions when a shoe comes out that we've NEVER seen or heardfrom before. Then, after that shoe comes and goes, they disappear. And get mad when you or someone else questions it. N's need to start introducingthemselves when they come into this forum. Tell us who you are, what you do, etc. Common effin' courtesy. We all know each other in here to a certainextent. That's what makes our forum different.

Dev, continue on..................

Community service and tarheel game
smile.gif

Go heels!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Everyone plays their position here.

No one is asking why all you do is talk !*%+, right?

This forum is a reality show.

And everyone plays their role.

so what role does he play?

The camera man? stand in?

No malice was behind me asking....

I wasn't trying to roast or sneakdiss

I'm just simply asking..

I'm honestly curious

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

N's need to start introducing themselves when they come into this forum. Tell us who you are, what you do, etc. Common effin' courtesy. We all know each other in here to a certain extent. That's what makes our forum different.

i feel you...young cats have no manners..

friday

saturday (EB757 where you at ?!?!)

^Dope Pattas..what spots in Northern VA have them?
nerd.gif

'Sup NT, my name is Phat and I'm new here to the DMV WDYWT..(Although I've been on NT for a while now). I'm in Annandale(small town inNoVA)...pretty boring place.

Wore some Eggplants today...and will be copping another pair when they release in March
smile.gif
. But I'm thinking they might be HOHs only like Royals a couple yearsago
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You "fog out" your face...

But your face is in your profile pic?

[KRS-One] "Why is that?"

laugh.gif

Welcome...
Haha. But in my avy, it's not that clear...so my identity is still safe
laugh.gif
nerd.gif