++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

NICE DOGG BACK THERE...
80xgw0g.jpg
Dope man...Wish my pair was still that clean...Now I need those again in a 10.5 lol

^Your opinion doesn't count with a screen name like that........where's all this hate for jean shorts comin from?
smh.gif
damn......I guess it really is just an East Coast thing
ohwell.gif

what's wrong with jean shorts?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
you better not be those guys who wears pink/orange/green shorts
tired.gif

all my hood dudes rock jeans shorts all day and everyday. nothing out of the ordinary, maybe its a hood thing. dont let these nter who rock camo or cargoshorts affect how you wear shorts in the summer.

plus i see dudes on here rocking camo shorts with EVERYTHING, thats more tacky then rocking jean shorts.

but to each its own

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

like summer out in nyc.. had to break out the shorts

DQM-Bad Boy-Shady-Chambrays

LOL at your jean shorts. Like who wears those anymore?

everyone on da east coast in da summer does.
eyes.gif

YUP

I live in Cali, I wear jean shorts when it's hot. Does that make me the un-hypebeast?

Kid mega man rocks plaid shorts only....... right?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ this dude tryna clown on jean shorts.....whats wrong with a pair of jean shorts?
indifferent.gif

This dude must be feeling real stupid right now. Hating on jean shorts. Son probably the type that wears camo shorts everyday all day with anything. Damnhypebeast.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

The otherday to bk to sit at the promenade for some thinking time and pics and then to visit one of my bffwb's..
NICE STUFF CashmereThought96
I see u was at court st
NICE DAY IN NYC ONCE AGAIN

nice wheats and undftd nl's
wdy188.jpg

coldtacular again...
eyes.gif

supreme, stussy, gap, apc, vans

also dont sleep cheap 3m snakes chocolate suede af1 highs and a lot more of my auctions are ending in an hour
eek.gif

auctions!

today

to school

and to that guy who said "who wears jean shorts" needs to chill with that comment jean shorts will always be a good look
freaken LAME

superduperkya You always stay superduper fly
smokin.gif

On the jean shorts tip, nothing wrong with them... I rarely rock shorts, but I occasionally rock jean shorts. Camo shorts with everything
indifferent.gif
some people are either full of that BET, or they cop way too manymagazines for the wrong reasons(mainly to hype beast from them
smh.gif
.) Style is allabout individuality, if everyone rocked what everyone else thought was cool we'd all look the same. Its because of individuality people aren't afraidto rock camo shorts with everything in the first place. Do you homie, the fit is clean to me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

like summer out in nyc.. had to break out the shorts

DQM-Bad Boy-Shady-Chambrays

LOL at your jean shorts. Like who wears those anymore?

everyone on da east coast in da summer does.
eyes.gif

YUP

I live in Cali, I wear jean shorts when it's hot. Does that make me the un-hypebeast?

Kid mega man rocks plaid shorts only....... right?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ this dude tryna clown on jean shorts.....whats wrong with a pair of jean shorts?
indifferent.gif

This dude must be feeling real stupid right now. Hating on jean shorts. Son probably the type that wears camo shorts everyday all day with anything. Damn hypebeast.

NAH I'm not even mad. Actually I only wear jeans and khaki shorts in thesummer cuz I hate the way jean shorts feel for some reason. Only cats in STL I see where jean shorts really are thug types and thats cuz they wear girbaudjeans.

dope stuff everyone! havent posted in a long while. been busy. moved to hawaii for my internship, but moving back to norcal pretty soon
ohwell.gif

another warm sunny day on maui... some am1's (kinda dirty
tongue.gif
)

random pics of food from where i am interning.. diver scallop ceviche.

beef tataki martini..

peace.

Back
Top Bottom