++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

eek.gif
smokin.gif
Chicago Xs

today to go job hunting in the city with sebas:

recycled pic

and picked up this-Clientele Ghostface tee & lacelocks:

thats a mighty fresh fit mr.t_z...and wow clientele retroed that logo...gotta scoop that...nice pickups slowwonee89...

what i wore the other day...

Supreme New Era, Brooklyn Varsity, classic kicks, Rugby, Nike AM1 Drury...n she wore houndstooth prison issues
298939181.jpg

298939191.jpg

298939186.jpg

peace to all

Forgot to post this

the other day on 6th street :

Giants fitted
Orange hoody
Syracuse SB'S ( color came out
indifferent.gif
in that polaroidpic )

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

A swoshmn WDYWT post. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those. Feels like it's '03 again or something.

I need to start participating more in this post.

happy.gif
, No one here anymore remembers I was really the first dude to ever show their face, and then do it consistently. Now it's the norm. I have been inthe WDYW in a bit because I only brought 4 pairs of shoes with me to NY, sold about 40, have 50 in storage in LA, and 60 in storage in San Jose.

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

A swoshmn WDYWT post. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those. Feels like it's '03 again or something.

happy.gif
, No one here anymore remembers I was really the first dude to ever show their face, and then do it consistently. Now it's the norm. I have been in the WDYW in a bit because I only brought 4 pairs of shoes with me to NY, sold about 40, have 50 in storage in LA, and 60 in storage in San Jose.

Weren't you also responsible for that trendy wave of schmedium shirts?
laugh.gif
just playing.
Peace

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

happy.gif
, No one here anymore remembers I was really the first dude to ever show their face, and then do it consistently. Now it's the norm. I have been in the WDYW in a bit because I only brought 4 pairs of shoes with me to NY, sold about 40, have 50 in storage in LA, and 60 in storage in San Jose.

don't tell me you came all the way to NY for some chicken N rice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlipSoleSkyline

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

past couple of days....

unds sk8 hi's

big up, rb
pimp.gif
what sk8 hi's are those, those are ill

which ones? the first one (leather) are jason jesse's! the second one with the print is supreme x neighborhood!

Back
Top Bottom