++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by killasteez89

Best Pizza Ever...
Is Sbarro's better out in Ohio?
nerd.gif

Its by far the best pizza cincinnati has to offer...lol.
wink.gif

^^^you gotta be kidding me! Looks like they're skimping on the cheese. the crust looks all dry. there has gotta be better pizza than that in Ohio.

very nice supremes Idol
Man i cant wait for the structures to release in the US.

-=0x Sbarro best pizza ever?

Stay at home wear.

Bape Anniversary Baby Lisa
Old$%@! Aeropostale sweatpants
Jordan XIIIs with no socks as slippers wit the smelly feet.

Talk to me

l_aa83e7f559d94fa1ff24eb806184c9e7.jpg

Please don't even hype Sbarro's...literally you can find that pizza pretty much at any decent sized mall in America. If you want real pizza, you gottago to Pa, Nj, and/or definitely Ny.
pimp.gif

haha all i said was its the best ohio has to offer our pizza sucks around here and its all greasy and !@+# and it mostly sucks.

some nice blazers a couple pages back. sorry for the big pics and where can i get some vista themes from?

hornets beanie,
nike,
501 levis,
am1s.

to get some blazers and computer. community college here i come. im done sitting around.

sorry for the big pics and where can i get some vista themes from?

You guys have to eat pizza in NY then you'll know what good pizza is.
You guys have to eat pizza in Chicago thenyou'll know what great pizza is.

Congee FTW

w/ Avi Gold...inqmnd stand up.

296295967.jpg

Ransom toque
Reigning Champ peacoat
Polo oxford
Wings & Horns vest
APC New Standard black
Red Wing boats

Peace!

i was out in NYC in november and this random hole in the wall pizza place in manhattan was mind altering. this is aftere living in chicago throughout school.

nyc pizza > world pizza

on a side note...

Sais I hate you. Those 13 lows were cuffed from me in college. havent brought myself to replace them. props!

Originally Posted by killasteez89

haha all i said was its the best ohio has to offer our pizza sucks around here and its all greasy and !@+# and it mostly sucks.

if oahu has over 15 places with pizza better than sbarro, then no way in hell sbarro is the best in ohio. sbarro sucks
sick.gif

sbarro is garbage...if thats the best pizza Ohio has to offer, then Ohio needs to kill itself..

Btw, dope premes Johnny, I think you convinced me to throw the black laces in mine... really sets the shoes off

btw Kev I got a gr8 download of Ncfom...its fantastic watching all the action at my own leisure lol..that shotgun is glorious...my little bro was buggin cus hesaw the hotel scenes while i was watchin it

Sup_

Dope Reigning Champ peacoat, Soulize.

Nothing beats vietnamese style congee.

Peace.

laugh.gif
at this becoming the pizza thread

Last time I had Sbarros was a century ago (literally...back in like the mid 90s)

okay okay since you guys are on the pizza thing you must and i mean must try Papa Murphys their pizza is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom