Originally Posted by ANDROOOW

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim
I know the Detectives are goin nuts
laugh.gif
trynna figure out size, checking completed auctions, callin flight club
laugh.gif

I've seen superduperkya in person once, at some "sneaker event", face is str8, not a fan of the body, but thats just me.
cashmere, no hate, I'm tellin you, you gonna get jerkedddd, lol, tell me when you need the # to the sprint kiosk at Green Acres mall, anyone that used to work at those "model" stands is a natural salesman.
newsbreak detectives, got it from iss

laugh.gif

they're making this TOO EASY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's your shop Idol ?
It's my cousins shop in Annapolis. Barber shop in the front and Salon in the back. I'm help'n out while my uncle's recovering fromhip replacement surgery. You need a cut? I'm full time in a shop in Laurel right off of 295. I'm sick with the clippers and my shape ups are SteveHarvey worthy!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Johnny....Dope G-rods!!!! One of my all time favs. Might have to break mines out one of these days!!!

dalitso old one is banned from yuku for some reason.
girl thats jules that video is funny
KROOMA clean fit.
Adam thanks; stop wearing those 4s!

Thank you everyone for the postive feedback. And everyone else *srugs* whateva.

sneakermane wrote:
Johnny....Dope G-rods!!!! One of my all time favs. Might have to break mines out one of these days!!!
Thanks man, I was looking at some kicks and forgot I had them. I was down Mt. Vernon earlier in the week, stopped by Genti. Really nice shop.Stopped by Mondawmin Mall too. Loves the deals there.

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Jules you poorin up 4 or a 8?I can't front I love being throwed!! its been a min though......... my girl didn't like seein my noddin and scratchin likeI was on blue magic!

.To see my girl's little brother's basketball game and to applebees. .PFK.Levis.AJ1. .Dont mind the reddish light I was just messing around with thepic in PS.

Today for work and a little shopping for work and a laptop bag for thissemester getting twisted i guess tonight practicing getting drunk and waking up the next day for work.. actually got it in last night and woke up 8 on the dotfor work at 930 lol was the first dude there.. Made my first Activation today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

15i680n.jpg
I know the Detectives are goin nuts
laugh.gif
trynna figure out size, checking completed auctions, callin flight club
laugh.gif

I've seen superduperkya in person once, at some "sneaker event", face is str8, not a fan of the body, but thats just me.
cashmere, no hate, I'm tellin you, you gonna get jerkedddd, lol, tell me when you need the # to the sprint kiosk at Green Acres mall, anyone that used to work at those "model" stands is a natural salesman.
newsbreak detectives, got it from iss
14scrcj.jpg

uh oh, who's the snake in the back?

Back
Top Bottom