++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Thanks
smile.gif
and thank you for the info on them..
pimp.gif

what I wore for a day of headache, my phone dies and it can't be fixed so I had to get a boring replacement phone from Sprint, smh

Rocksmith N.W.A tee
f4e159dd0a88a979ee86f2e8b709fb92f375c33.pjpg

Levi 514 and PX Leather and hoody combo
41925e4da3001818a327f2d93ca5b5095484467.pjpg

Negro League AF1 ny cubans
b112594de70ae82fae878ef2fdd985cad1e96f6.pjpg

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by phillipkarp

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

2194074651_8fb1ca4d24_o.jpg

-jb3

info on jeans please!
I'm going to assume those are the WeSC Logan Selvage Jeans, they are slim cutted. MSRP 170$

any chance i could get that rug somewhere? i remodeling my room and it wuld be nice
pimp.gif

yeah, actually i did.

its 2 tennis courts and theres a transition from one to another and then we got a bench there.
do lines like something on the bench, somekind of trick (manny, ollie, or etc.) into the bank and then ollie over the net.
That sounds dope!
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

A little late but I bought the Wheat Gazelles from a local shop but you can get em a few places online. Just google "adidas gazelle skate wheat"

nice Krooma.

What up from New York!! Here for the remainder of the week on business. If anyone here is from Hawthorne, NY....holla. Wanna smoke some
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Swoshmn - if you're not here in hawaii, you're missing out on some pretty good surf. nice dunks - might grab a pair if i can catch them on sale.

Enjoy a couple nice sets for me. I'm out living in NY now so warm Hawaiian weather is a distant memory from Christmas. Agreed on the dunks, I pickedthem up because they were 60 bucks cash, but have since fallen in love with them. I'm trying to naturally fade out the black suede a little bit to makethe black python swoosh really pop. Aloha!

A swoshmn WDYWT post. Can't remember the last time I saw one of those. Feels like it's '03 again or something.

I need to start participating more in this post.

Back
Top Bottom