++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

To work and hang around the house: HufxStussy, HufxStussy, Levis, Newspapers

Escape AFIII...

296588704.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I may be a few days late but here's a quote I saw on the Hundreds blog...
Last year, Andres introduced me to The Sartorialist, which is this ******edly brilliant photo-based blog by Scott Schuman. Schuman basically started off by taking street-shots of fashion he appreciated and blogging about it, and today has his own column in GQ. It's like a Niketalk "What Did You Wear Today?" thread except not so Filipino, and geared for the fashion-savvy elite (and yeah, elitists as well).
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

WOW^
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
uh oh I think the phillipinos on this board even have to find that funny.......FREE CUBA!

LOL i cant believe you spelled it phillipinos when it says Filipinos right in the quote. haha

sup NT, havent posted in a couple...

nice fits everyone...

tonight to head out to the local mall..

4ttwut.jpg

unkle sb.

Termitezee-dope pic fam!!!!!

Neek-dope pic!!!!

Slowwonee89-clean Syracuse!!!
ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!

0ff35148e574e923006addbb270a7015659e243.pjpg

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I may be a few days late but here's a quote I saw on the Hundreds blog...
Last year, Andres introduced me to The Sartorialist, which is this ******edly brilliant photo-based blog by Scott Schuman. Schuman basically started off by taking street-shots of fashion he appreciated and blogging about it, and today has his own column in GQ. It's like a Niketalk "What Did You Wear Today?" thread except not so Filipino, and geared for the fashion-savvy elite (and yeah, elitists as well).
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

WOW^
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
uh oh I think the phillipinos on this board even have to find that funny.......FREE CUBA!

LOL i cant believe you spelled it phillipinos when it says Filipinos right in the quote. haha

my bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jan 17 work sucks! gap x polo x dockers x steve maddens today watchinthe game old navy x vneck x gap x af1s

Back
Top Bottom