++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by couturevanity

Wore my regular ralfs to go paintballing cuz i never wear em and I was like might as well do somthing in em
l_775f490f6b13463ebcf61ebcaadfd7e9.jpg

l_a2a6da9e6ac77b867f66b58c8a5bdaa4.jpg
<some NT'er> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </some NT'er>

j/k

It's not that serious..

Originally Posted by J B Murdoc

b4c357a7e5e783241d20787c945eb1e8d8aa016.pjpg

Wore these to catch a documentary called "King of Kong" about a dude trying to break the Guniess record for Donkey Kong. It was dope check it out.

still need to cop there, nice.

Yea, I know the check is the wrong color. There ID's and I didn't double check my color settings. Waited a month for them to be delivered anddidn't want to go through the return process. But I like them any way.

are Nudies expensive in the US?

coz in the EU, they always end up in the sale...25euros...then i get my pairs
laugh.gif

Vik, probeer Bendorff, Men at Work, Bijenkorff, Spoiled...ik heb best wel een grote maat die niemand wilt...

I get lucky most of the time...Cheap Monday zijn nu 30eutjes bij Heavens Playground

saturday
i was sick as a damn dog some kind of 24 hrs stomach bug
bodagan x gap x clientele mikes ( not shown)

sunday
i felt like a basketball player with new knees
ne x absurd x gap x jordan xx

Originally Posted by micmorales

are Nudies expensive in the US?

coz in the EU, they always end up in the sale...25euros...then i get my pairs
laugh.gif

around here, there is a len druskin outlet, and nudies are ALWAYS at least half off or under, so you get them for about 100 or so, and no tax in minnesota
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WiLRocka

Yea, I know the check is the wrong color. There ID's and I didn't double check my color settings. Waited a month for them to be delivered and didn't want to go through the return process. But I like them any way.

You deserve to have the wrong colors for calling a swoosh a check
tired.gif

NT wattup...

Today, Magic Fitted, Pennys (First & last time wearin em before someone scoops em
wink.gif
, holla @ me
happy.gif
)

9aa1ow.jpg

347iko4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom