RL
buffalo denim
chilis

2hq9oxj.jpg

wvbsz7.jpg

330z5nr.jpg

Nice Mike E.
Charm.. nice Am's/
Hella Handsome... looks like my rotation...

Dope NT>

To get my hair braided.... HAD TO put these babies on.... and id thought id introduce them to you guys .
they are kind of shy though..

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Mike E Fresh --- both fits are real dope.

hella handsome -- the xii's worn like that look much better than with the tongue out, imo.
yeah, i prefer them without the tongue out as well. i barely wear my shoes with the tongue out.

Jan. 7/10

pumaxundefeated...

decided to play UFC for lunch.lol was too boring at work..

next time i`ll make sure to clean my room before i take pics HAHAA vaseline in the BG.. might aswell point it out now, before "nt detectives" come in

to go watch the only game in the league tonite
happy.gif

why is it that the knicks get a thursday night game..the only thursday night game..and they still get no TNT or ESPN broadcast love?
tongue.gif

I don't keep even keep up w/ college sports, nor do I care( I guess it's probably because I graduated from a division 2 school), but to support thepride of TX and the Big 12.
Today and tonight to watch the game @ my brother-in-laws(hardcore Bama fan):
380824209.jpg

Off To a date... wish me look...
Nice Guys keep it up.. starting a new 1-23 collection.. getting sick of my first one..

Crooks and Castles, A.A Cardigan, Diamond, Levi 501, XIX.

Good stuff Billy and Fred. Nice cones on the previous page.

To go watch the football contest tonight, not much of Texas fan...
2000 Retro XI
20p6107.jpg

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

why is it that the knicks get a thursday night game..the only thursday night game..and they still get no TNT or ESPN broadcast love?

because everyone will be watching texas vs alabama tonight

supervillain83- your avy.. i seen the video.. the funnest %%* i seen in a while.....
laugh.gif
mayweathered that trick.

THOSE CONCORDS..... so disrespectful to those who have a pair.. GOD i wish mine were that ice on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom