WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

YO! Kya.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mike E Fresh

its a sample piece from my upcoming line

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

^^never wear them.. gross those are gross.... jesus.

My favorite pair of shoes up to date.... it doesnt get better then these... i love these babies...

Bonus.

YO!
Originally Posted by Two Tombz

My favorite pair of shoes up to date.... it doesnt get better then these... i love these babies...

Really?

Maybe my feet are just fat but it feels like the toe box is cutting my toes off.
smh.gif

DF!!!

NeverWearThem- Sick, I still regret not buying the pair you had in buy sell months back. Those are one of the last couple Jordans that I need.

Originally Posted by c4

NeverWearThem- Sick, I still regret not buying the pair you had in buy sell months back. Those are one of the last couple Jordans that I need.

thanks, had to sell the other pair, had me bothered that i didnt have the original box... recently picked up another pair about 3 months ago. pm me. i might,might, just let it go.

NWT, seriously, your pics are so crisp and so are your shoes. Makes me angry.
Ant, your not alone. I got the all black Canvas 1s last year for dirt cheap and they are real tight around my toes, but I just deal with it cause other thanthat, they are very comfy.

Great fits everyone.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by ucasta

Today to work. Probably the last time ever wearing them (about to crack).
frown.gif
how can you tell (pix?)?

i've got what i think
(and have been told by the "experts" on the wearability thread on iss) is a wearable pair, but i do worry about it...

i hate to say it, but i kinda wish they'd just retro them... they might be my fav shoes of all time, and i want to wear them with no worries...

laugh.gif
experts?? in i$$?????

they cant be keeped DS to long because eventually they will, my IIIs still good tho
happy.gif

those OG XIII
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wore today to run errands, cant find a place to do my taxes with my last pay stub
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by c4

thanks, had to sell the other pair, had me bothered that i didnt have the original box... recently picked up another pair about 3 months ago. pm me. i might, might, just let it go.

check your inbox

fresh i back.. i know u posted a red foam pros fit before but thats dope too! dude, you wore this fit with some yi's... is that sweater you had on with oneof those fits a sweater from gap? swear i saw something similar my way.

Back
Top Bottom