WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by theLwerd

dope
pimp.gif

380479229.jpg

unds the jams and dalitso not too happy with them myself but hey what can we do about it now, itsmedallas my grails look good on ur feet lol nice fit, goodstuff everybody

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]yo dreads2you ..your nothappy with the jams as a whole or the symbol being turned?[/color]

I havent posted in a LONG time. but for some reason felt the need to let everyone know its not a new decade. The gregorian calender began in the year 1,therefore the new decade will begin in 2011. And Im rocking snow boots today in a Snowy city in upstate New York.

^ damn that toe box looks alittle off...i guess thats in some pairs though dope shoes none the less dope.

bdis on a whole but don't get me wrong they look pretty good but the use of cheaper metarials and the narrow cut is not good. if u look at the dmps you cansee the changes and feel them as well, and wht was up with the little bumps on the sides. it was like u had to pray that ur pair did not have them. jb is justnot checking them as good as they should. my cdps don't have them so why do these? i say all this to say that like everyone else that likes jordans, ibought them only because they havent been out since 2000.

Switched clothes...'
New Era, A.A. hoodie & Cardigan, Crooks and Castles, G-Shock, Levi, AirJordan XII

NICE FITS NIKETALK>

Originally Posted by dreads2you

bdis on a whole but don't get me wrong they look pretty good but the use of cheaper metarials and the narrow cut is not good. if u look at the dmps you can see the changes and feel them as well, and wht was up with the little bumps on the sides. it was like u had to pray that ur pair did not have them. jb is just not checking them as good as they should. my cdps don't have them so why do these? i say all this to say that like everyone else that likes jordans, i bought them only because they havent been out since 2000.

SO true.... i dont understand why they try and charge 175 for shoes i got for 125 in 2001... My 09' pair has the bumps and i thought nothing of it... butit does bug me im prolly going to sell me pair... it was a waste of money to me, i tried them on and noticed that they really hurt my feet..i do see adifference bettween the retros...I hate it but what can i do.... im going to rock my OGs seems like everybody and their mama has these shoes... which also wasa mistake.. these should have been limited... it would have been better that way.. I bet the quailty would have been better as well.. Ive noticed that the LS.pairs seem to last longer... im sorry my dude. They are nice only because of the sole..
eyes.gif

..............some day Ill get a camera that shoots better than the piece of junk I have
eyes.gif

^ that plaid up there is fresh...

4239213224_3af8e6ff58_o.jpg
4238439419_67c5bc365c_o.jpg

flash:
4238440735_4e2c0e3be0_o.jpg

no flash:
4239213720_6b4e3087b4_o.jpg

been sleeping on corduroys man, they're comfy as a mug!!!

Back
Top Bottom