WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Nice royal halfs
smokin.gif

T21D - Nice ESPO! Nice to see it's keeping up well over the years (assuming you bought it first day). I remembered buying both ESPO and Pharrell Dunk andit was mass craze.

31st into the newyear. 3 days later, still being worn.

becoming a true favorite, better with every wear
77f353d343856bd4c1fec9d2b49c8b15cbb4dc9.jpg

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by dreads2you

bdis on a whole but don't get me wrong they look pretty good but the use of cheaper metarials and the narrow cut is not good. if u look at the dmps you can see the changes and feel them as well, and wht was up with the little bumps on the sides. it was like u had to pray that ur pair did not have them. jb is just not checking them as good as they should. my cdps don't have them so why do these? i say all this to say that like everyone else that likes jordans, i bought them only because they havent been out since 2000.

SO true.... i dont understand why they try and charge 175 for shoes i got for 125 in 2001... My 09' pair has the bumps and i thought nothing of it... but it does bug me im prolly going to sell me pair... it was a waste of money to me, i tried them on and noticed that they really hurt my feet..i do see a difference bettween the retros...I hate it but what can i do.... im going to rock my OGs seems like everybody and their mama has these shoes... which also was a mistake.. these should have been limited... it would have been better that way.. I bet the quailty would have been better as well.. Ive noticed that the LS. pairs seem to last longer... im sorry my dude. They are nice only because of the sole..
eyes.gif

All true. I have only put on the left shoe and my toes and feet are getting crushed in it! My XI 2001 Bred fit so much wider, better and comfortably. Wonderingwhy the 2001 was cheaper than 2009 is simple - hype, allure, prestige and of course, economy. Lastly, Jordan Brand is not naive to the fact that people willpay MORE money for a Jordan shoe - consider sites like NT and others similar - Jordan Brand must have people on here so they know whats up.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

girlsthatsjules sighting
eek.gif

chris nosnah wrote:
BIG SIPPIN- i havent seen you post here in a minute.

i been postin between my two screen names

big sippin spendin cheese

and

girl thats jules

they're both saved in my form data on internet explorer so i just click whichever one i feel like usin at the time
laugh.gif

i posted 2wice in the wdywt during december but before that i was gone for a lil more than a year (on lock)
frown.gif

im back now
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dope kobes up there Sdubl
msgt16- Nice Picture.

Wore these last night to the club.

Broke these out today still trying to find another pair, these are my favorite shoes....I love the flints to death...

jcamaro - one of my favorite air maxes of ALL time.
pimp.gif
. too dank.

yo two tombz, no ayo but post the whole fit fam. as i said you're usually dipped. gettin lazy, are we? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom