WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP
Has anybody ever told you you look like Jadakiss?
No....
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

yo two tombz, no ayo but post the whole fit fam. as i said you're usually dipped. gettin lazy, are we? hahaha

LOL yeah.. kinda. Ill get back on it..... but today i was TOO lazy.
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

havent been in here in a minute.
clarks today

nice fit man, i cant pull of relatively same shades of denim on a fit but it looks straight here.

just get ready for some possible words from our resident DJ on the denim jacket fits
grin.gif

clarks today

nice fit man, i cant pull of relatively same shades of denim on a fit but it looks straight here.

just get ready for some possible words from our resident DJ on the denim jacket fits
grin.gif
damn son...why you riding dude so hard....you always have something to say about him. Chill doggie, or you'll be chilled.

sole obsession
huarache
mudman G-Shock

Postman came the other day with my space jams 11

laugh.gif

last night:

4240603776_4a9cd1b3dd_o.jpg
4239831539_590e0d71ee_o.jpg

4239832003_55a5b38ab8_o.jpg

brown's slightly different on the hat, but i like how the pin stripes on the hat are dotted like the white contrast stitching on the shoes...

to church this mornin, couldn't miss the first sunday of the year
H&M hoodie
RL short sleeve
heritage jeans
sperry AU (Brown)

Originally Posted by s dubl

clarks today

grin.gif
damn son...why you riding dude so hard....you always have something to say about him. Chill doggie, or you'll be chilled.
uhh...not really sure whats going on but i appreciate the comment. and yea, i didnt think same-%#! shades of denim would work, figured it wouldbe too 2002 DMX lol
laugh.gif
but idk, i liked it today.

Back
Top Bottom