what up Samuel?

nerd.gif
she's 16
Im 16 too...
nerd.gif

what up
laugh.gif

devildoc76 wrote:

Finally got them in from ebay on Monday, and I can't stop wearing them.  They're a little ashy in the back, but I wore these in a pickup game at the base gym, and they held up.  Wore 'em to the mall, out to eat.  No seperation whatsoever.  Now that's Nike quality for a 17 year old shoe!

I wanted those shoes SOOOOOOOO bad when I was in 5th grade.  They had them at Big 5 for $50, and my parents absolutely refused to let me get them.  They never spent more than $30 on me.  Screwed me up for life because I've since thrown away thousands and shoes I don't need.

Dope moncler jacket a page back
pimp.gif
, im trying to get one myself.

Today : Getting my wears in before the retro
tongue.gif

1ny9lk.jpg

slacker83 -
smokin.gif
( just reminded me i'm still on the hunt on both pairs of those gloves) very very nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by eorr23

nice bursts up there
pimp.gif
They were the shoes that brought me in...

But I got rid of my grails...had three pairs of Shady bursts and sold all of them, those and the crepe bursts were my all time favorites....

wink.gif

Now you got this dude feeling all warm n comfy posting in here........
"They like me , they really really like me"

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Now you got this dude feeling all warm n comfy posting in here........
"They like me , they really really like me"
What do you even have against Proto J? You hate on this dude all the time. It's a messageboard dude. Ease up.
Proto J, keep doing what you do. If you like your tongues out, keep putting them out.
*cue haters gon' hate gif*

smh.gif

You guys are funny. Thanks though. Ha.

Cool Greys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need a pair. Guess I'll wait until they retro, hopefully JB will do GS.

shopping and some parts of the mall sells fakes.  Indianapolis is has always fake stores but in the mall though that's deep lol.  the store is like AJ Wright (Shoppers World).

Back
Top Bottom