WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

Two Tombz, pick up some wearable shoe trees for those Yeezys
eyes.gif

i dunno tombz, i need to see more pix (are they the exact same shade of light pink?)... i definitely prefer white laces above all...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Nice Yeezy's...
Originally Posted by brickSB

for some pissy weather in NC today...

Did you leave the house today? Fools driving like it's [/i]not[/i] snowing.
smh.gif

Trydan
smh.gif
... you're killing me. Where's the before pics?

DF!!!
I am on the coast homie....no snow here...the rain is just starting to freeze though...I am in for the night cuz idiots will be in full force
laugh.gif

DZaster- AYO....
laugh.gif
... you dont know how soft that leather is.... super easy to crease.... i BET the blk/pink joints crease with one wear with that nylon...
chicago... those yeezys are the ones i REALLY want... actually all three are quite nice...ive seen those go for 500 dollars just ONCE..
frown.gif

is the leather on those just as soft as the tans??
any one with a size 12 get at me....
laugh.gif

im waiting on AirAnt23- to get sick of his pair and sell...

Proto- its the EXACT same color as the lining in the shoe....

i dunno, the pink looks decent. when i say more pix i mean like, put 'em on, look down and take a pic from above like that, and maybe one like this:

4247713088_b175143e8a_o.jpg

but don't sweat it if you don't want, i'd go with the pink, it's different. the tan laces (and the greys on the zens) make it too much tan on the shoe... imo, a white lace, or in this case pink, lighten up the shoes, balance 'em out, like i said.

oh and btw, the black & pinks come creased out the box pretty much (only on the sides of the toe box tho)... don't know what they were thinking using nylon (i remember someone saying they used nylon cuz it wouldn't crease, LOL)...

and the zens leather is just as soft as the tans, it's the same exact material all around... that leather is AMAZING imo... i've had 'em out on display in my room since they released, and worn 'em out a few times, and i still catch whiffs of that leather when i walk by 'em (LOVE the smell, sometimes i crack open the boxes on my pairs on ice just to get that full aroma, LOL)...
nerd.gif

yeezys are hands down the best quality of any sneaker i've seen come out of a nike factory (yeezy haters will laugh at that, but in the OG yeezy thread we had oldschool 20 year veteran sneaker collectors post in there saying the same exact thing)...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Now you got this dude feeling all warm n comfy posting in here........
"They like me , they really really like me"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

question.... is that the lighting or are those yeezys turning yellow???
Just glow in the dark sole i believe... but to answer your question thoroughly...
after many wears the bottom does yellow like every other shoe..

^I never thought the V's looked good with jeans, but they look pretty fresh in that pic.
pimp.gif

AirAnt23 wrote:
Trydan
smh.gif
... you're killing me. Where's the before pics?

Those would be in the 'Post Restorations' thread sir, which I posted some months ago. =)

Back
Top Bottom