WDYWT January 2010 Vol. IT'S A NEW DECADE.. NO PIC QUOTING

The lady and I just kicked it in our Vandals for today.

dqg1ax.jpg

Its @#(&*( raining in the AV.. snowed a little but otherwise its cold as ###+ and wet everywhere
Day 19 I'm Tired
GAP x USC hoody x The Hundreds Jags jeans x Sweet Classic Low(beaters)

4290239140_073bf87d2c.jpg

4289496043_a3d61f2dec.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

35KD wrote:

sick.gif
don't rock your XIII with the tongue sticking out like that. Making the shoe look horrible.

CANT AGREE WITH YOU THERE AT ALL. THE HUGE TONGUE OF THE 13'S JUST BEGS FOR IT TO BE STUCK OUT. LOOKS GOOD DREADS
pimp.gif

13s + Shorts or bust

13s + jeans/pants =
smh.gif

LOL, NAH SON 13S LOOK GOOD WITH JEANS OR SHORTS. EITHER IS
pimp.gif

Memph, you my dude but cant rock wit you on that.

EgAmIrroR, info on them jeans?
nerd.gif

YO!

I don't even like the 'Skins but dope crew.

Dope sig, too. Follow the link in my sig. Manifest... we're worldwide.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Dreads- very nice 13s, freshjays thats a cute puppy nd nice dunks, and very clean cool greys back there.

I started wearing alot more nike lately due to realizing that i spent $175 on what i think is hype to not even wear them, and i might be crazy but i took emout the box and i swear they are turning YELLOW!!!
mad.gif

Anyway
morks

dr.dooms

EgAmIrroR: dope fit. you got me on the 'bay now looking for an eagles crew LOL. wish i kept all my gear from when i was a kid. i had mad starter jacketsand snapbacks.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

How do you guys post pics on niketalk from your iphones? I still can't figure that out
ohwell.gif

I would assume the same way you would on the computer...upload to an image hosting site?

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:

EgAmIrroR, info on them jeans?
nerd.gif

hennes & mauritz sliqs
worn for about a year & a half with about 5 washes

AirAnt23 - thanks, from a fellow Ant. do you run that blog? we may need to carry a convo over on the PM side
Broomall4Life - thanks man lol i try to be fashionable with my love for sports and a lot of the oldershirts/sweatshirts had much better cuts than nowadays, not to mention designs

Back
Top Bottom