WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

lol i see...was just saying...looks weird when all the buttons on the cardigan all buttoned and the shirts hanging out
but i see what ur saying... cool fit.

T21D - Fair Fax LeBrons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by five30

^That pic has the potential of being captioned and used over and over on NT.
Just a compliment - that young lady is proper.
wink.gif

wait is that a dude and a girl or a lesbian couple

**edit

nm i didnt even see it was already answered

tactusjack... what are the names of those 2nd pair of adidas? i saw some in red black and purple that were kinda fly.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by jphonix

oh i'm not upset, even if you did mean i was ugly (butch %%*@* usually are, LOL), i was just stating that it doesn't matter to me much, i only care what girls think of me.

didn't post in here to get my looks judged, but go 'head if you want, whatever... just putting my outfits on blast, i like putting clothes with shoes, and that's what this thread is about.
I'm a girl and think you look like a butch girl.
Do you care now?
roll.gif

Dude relax. You know Nters are very judgemental and ruthless when it comes to matters like this. And you are being extra sensitive right now. Dont be sothirsty to post your Yeezys and your girl and when the shots are fired you gonna respond in an offensive manner. I dont even know how many times i witnessdrama when this guy posts up his Yeezy x girl combo.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

oh i'm not upset, even if you did mean i was ugly (butch %%*@* usually are, LOL), i was just stating that it doesn't matter to me much, i only care what girls think of me.

didn't post in here to get my looks judged, but go 'head if you want, whatever... just putting my outfits on blast, i like putting clothes with shoes, and that's what this thread is about.
I'm a girl and think you look like a butch girl.
Do you care now?
roll.gif
depends...

pix or S T F U!
Of me?
Lol.

LOL... oooooook. well, my girl thinks i'm hot, and i had a few hot chicks sweatin' me last night... so, not really concerned with what dudes think of me.
eyes.gif

true story tho, Michael Jordan was up in the club last night. he was there a couple weeks back too, but i didn't see him that time.

it's a club here in raleigh, nc, called solas. i'm the resident dj there on thursdays and fridays...

he keeps coming in i'm gonna have to wear J's every week so i can get him to autograph them joints eventually, LOL!
Is this a 16+ over club? Looks like a kiddie club based on the pics and the attire...

LOL... oooooook. well, my girl thinks i'm hot, and i had a few hot chicks sweatin' me last night... so, not really concerned with what dudes think of me.
eyes.gif

true story tho, Michael Jordan was up in the club last night. he was there a couple weeks back too, but i didn't see him that time.

it's a club here in raleigh, nc, called solas. i'm the resident dj there on thursdays and fridays...

he keeps coming in i'm gonna have to wear J's every week so i can get him to autograph them joints eventually, LOL!

resident sucka

V1nsanity3-thanx bro…………dope Bronz!!!!

PEEZY-sicckkk fit mydude!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!

Nice Stuff yall! Dalitso! wazz good?! nice black cat X's lol
pimp.gif

Earlier today...

I Was VA Chillin, decided to stop by my man ShoeMan Dan's Video Game Shop to Copp some old NBA 2K Games to add on my collection..
happy.gif

Straps or DMP?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom