WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

Recents...

Maiden Vans...

81c351b6ecba4ee44acb128f122750d5305c394.jpg

9d635f06eec14abd47671ba51c0bb7fa38b29ab.jpg

unds Cool Gray 3s...

25c158eb494f191e1a10a92cfbeae9c314e5a38.jpg

29135eeae3254c534a261cac109d19b886e02d6.jpg

YEEEUUURRRP!

Finally catching up on the past 2 weeks or so.

Just got these from Lafayquinn. Thanks Ryan!

Fianlly got a pair of these from a Nike Outlet for $38. Been wanting a pair since the originals came out when I was in college.

Originally Posted by jphonix

here's a few more fits:

............. ^^^^ your playin with a display boombox that isnt even plugged in, and then your third fit you have jus happen to take the flick in front of wallfull of shades.... you prolly rocked those SAME jeans on consecutive days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

here's a few more fits:

............. ^^^^ your playin with a display boombox that isnt even plugged in, and then your third fit you have jus happen to take the flick in front of wall full of shades.... you prolly rocked those SAME jeans on consecutive days
laugh.gif
Such a hater

Dope fit with the Cool Grey 3s sneakermane.

New Era
Frank 151 (Don't mind the two water stains, I just washed my face)
Cool Grey 9s

Today: going out with my camera to take some shots for some practice before the trip to Yosemite

5wwbuu.png

nice fits everybody
pimp.gif

Dang they roasting my man.
I've been lurking but I will be joining this page very soon...
pimp.gif
to everybody's dope fits.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Today: going out with my camera to take some shots for some practice before the trip to Yosemite

nice fits everybody
pimp.gif

LOL did you jump of something

SK3 cam action. Italy Hyperdunks. Been sitting on these November. I don't see many people in Hyperdunks. I see collections on NT but maybe 2-3 pairs amonth in this thread.
t0te2c.jpg

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

here's a few more fits:

............. ^^^^ your playin with a display boombox that isnt even plugged in, and then your third fit you have jus happen to take the flick in front of wall full of shades.... you prolly rocked those SAME jeans on consecutive days
laugh.gif
Such a hater

SUCH a hater, right?

images

i was djing @ urban outfitters that day (good money and free clothes FTW). the photographer pointed out the boom box to use in a photo. i used it. hi hater.

i was in a sunglasses store in the mall. my girl wanted to take a pic with those wayfarers on. i ended up copping them. hi hater.

yeah, i love those jeans, wear them a lot. if you knew anything about denim you'd know that most people rock raw selvedge like everyday to break them inand give them the wear marks. i take showers everyday so it ain't like they stank. sorry if you have that problem tho. got a bunch more jeans beenrockin' more tho lately. sometimes i wear them on consecutive days as well... hi hater.

bye hater.

laugh.gif
@ that jphonix cat. Been off NT for a week or so, miss this place. Hilarious momentsaround here. Here's a few fits from the past week or so.

Last night to the studio: Polo, 3Sixteen, Vans
2v33tzd.jpg

Black Scale, Camo, 97s
rkvjfr.jpg

Hundreds, 3Sixteen, Structures
2r2oj0k.jpg

Preme, Gap, BWs
20uo7c1.jpg

Recon, Camo, IVs
10s4rif.jpg

Preme, Camo, Vans
123se9l.jpg