WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

the toe box on the custom are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stunner157

wow these nc cats are runnin wild.
whoever lives in that part of town needs to regulate.
quick.

pretty sure ant knows proper, aint seen him around here in awhile both him and his skinny jeans buddy are some lames

S dubl-thanx my dude!!!!

Dreads-thanx fam……..dope fit asusual!!!!

Nrg1604-icccy IVz!!!!

Spenserhawk-thanxplaya!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY THESE AGAIN

325705527.jpg

Idolkicks good to see you back and with the heat as always, dalitso how comfortable are the dmp1 the leather looks nice and smooth Xkrispy how u doing fam andi saw tht you got some of tht sneaker cleaner i been meaning to buy some just how good is it, nice fits nt

7-15-09 wore my xv's yesterday so i decided to wear my OG XVI's today to work, piss yellow soles and all...

Originally Posted by JC5123

quick.

pretty sure ant knows proper, aint seen him around here in awhile both him and his skinny jeans buddy are some lames
Word, proper is a huge lame. Always acting mad stupid then saying "oh, i was high"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

quick.

Word, proper is a huge lame. Always acting mad stupid then saying "oh, i was high"
tired.gif
Yup, these guys tried to scam me too, luckily I caught on. Someone needs to put a stop to their shenanigans.

Idolkicks - Nice supremes man.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

quick.

tired.gif
Yup, these guys tried to scam me too, luckily I caught on. Someone needs to put a stop to their shenanigans.

Care to elaborate? Not the first person I've seen post regarding some shady transactions with proper. Glad you figured out before it was too late.
Deff a shady kid: http://niketalk.com/topic/178353

Back
Top Bottom