+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

^^^^^I agree....i woulda copped easily if released, i dont know Barack'd the button and 86ed releasin em but theyre way better than theVI imo

(re-used, reduced, recycled)

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

notoriusWES = Nice TKs!

pimp.gif

"Chill-axing on my veranda of my summer estate sipping on a beer that cost 6 euros. Am I living the High?"- Happy Memorial Day NT
365214708.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

"Chill-axing on my veranda of my summer estate sipping on a beer that cost 6 euros. Am I living the High?"- Happy Memorial Day NT
goodness ive wanted these for the longest but the gucci store in SF never has my size

A POWERS with another dope fit.

Nice fits everyone else. ^That picture of those 16s up there makes me fiend for a pair right now.

365214288.jpg
365214296.jpg

battleground nice shirt where did u cop it from if u don't mind me asking, going out with the misses to the movies,nice fits everybody

KyraC- Aggress Force 98/99
Kev2nd- FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLISH!!!
laugh.gif

APowers- Classic....Just Classic
laugh.gif

3560699244_93593c54eb.jpg
3560699228_7be322618e.jpg

3560699254_1630abdc0e_m.jpg

was in costa rica the past week...had a hell of a time. rocked 3s, shorts, and white ts pretty much all week

me on a canopy tour

me and a couple of my boys on ATVs that we road to the top of a mountain

us on the mountain again...my kicks got DESTROYED after this, it was worth it though...had a blast

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

sneakerinterior you need to calm down a little on the posting you did like 6 posts in the last page
Word.

Dude is getting mad annoying.
smh.gif

Edit: Nobody's hating.
eyes.gif

forreal he is annoying.
Everytime that dude jag09mxe posts, he always talks about the toro bravo pack. I dont even think he has them hisself.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom