+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ its aight. You will have your size soon enough and be able to rock the soles off them.
smile.gif

You doing a trade? I think I read something about that on here. Hope it works out for everyone

YO! I can never bring myself to do it. My Zen Yeezy's were an exception. But, hell, even in middle school if I copped on Saturday I wouldn't rockbefore the following Thursday.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I always love how cincy wears his #$*% right away.
laugh.gif
Its normally not like that, but the Yeezys just call myname.

My eye doctor didn't know what to say when he saw them today. He was feeling the pink
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I can never bring myself to do it. My Zen Yeezy's were an exception. But, hell, even in middle school if I copped on Saturday I wouldn't rock before the following Thursday.

DF!!!
I use to wait 2 years at least but for the past year or so I've said $%+% it, if it's a really hot shoe I'm wearing it asap. I'llprobably wear my Black Yeezy's this weekend when it's nice.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Today for grocery shopping...
I swear they shrunk when I washed them..

What are those?

DF!!!
Vans.. Lol. Of some sort. I don't know the name.. Not up on my Vans game..
Snagged em at Ross for $20. They were already a half size too small! Lol..
Now I'm stuffin them with socks when they're not on my feet. Lol.

Originally Posted by melo8584

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

To school then Taco Cabana...damn it was hot in Houston today
man its only gonna get hotter and hotter
tired.gif
. you know we only have two seasons here: summer
glasses.gif
and hell
devil.gif

hahahaha....and whats sad is that your not lying.....BTW are you going to sneakerpimps this saturday?

Thanks for all the comments, However to the gym for some late night pickup games

eb73524cf5ecacbb07b1059ebebc5ebf0e4e70e.jpg

Yeezys
grin.gif
had I copped for a resonable price I would've rocked, sorry ant I couldn't help this time around
smh.gif
this release brought shadyness out ina lot of shops, dudes were gettin buck 50ed out the door talkin bout live auctions and 500 - 600
laugh.gif

YO! I can never bring myself to do it. My Zen Yeezy's were an exception. But, hell, even in middle school if I copped on Saturday I wouldn't rock before the following Thursday.

DF!!!
HA. That is quite true. I waited months/years to wear my shoes when I was in high school. Only thing is I haven't bought any new releases in acouple of years
grin.gif
. Its been nothing but b/s forum. I still have a fewthings that for some reason I just haven't worn yet.
ohwell.gif

SELLING A BUNCH OF SHOES.peep sig and pm me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by melo8584

To school then Taco Cabana...damn it was hot in Houston today
man its only gonna get hotter and hotter
tired.gif
. you know we only have two seasons here: summer
glasses.gif
and hell
devil.gif

hahahaha....and whats sad is that your not lying.....BTW are you going to sneakerpimps this saturday?
I think I might. I a friend of mine wants me to come with her, so more than likely i'll be there. you going?

dunks r nice...dope my man. i wanna wear mine to the next DXC.

my OG concords again to visit pops at work, lol our convo went like this:

dad: I Need a pair of Jordans...a black and red pair. do you have any?

Me: I have LOTS of those

Dad: well let me HAVE a pair.

Me: whoa sir, chill. they're all limited editions.

Dad: well I'm a limited guy...

lmao the man is illin.

then changed to visit a lady friend and hit the outlets...no this isnt the pair i just picked up. yes i have two..

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I always love how cincy wears his #$*% right away.
laugh.gif
My eye doctor didn't know what to say when he saw them today. He was feeling the pink
pimp.gif

The pink in the yeezy, or the pink in your eyes?
laugh.gif

dam... 24 pages after 6 days... wassup NT fam...

i unDS'd these...

and to find out...

this was gonna happen...

HAHAHAHAHAHA manny on Kobes... what a great nite.... keep up the dope fits yall

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yeezys
grin.gif
had I copped for a resonable price I would've rocked, sorry ant I couldn't help this time around
smh.gif
this release brought shadyness out in a lot of shops, dudes were gettin buck 50ed out the door talkin bout live auctions and 500 - 600
laugh.gif

You gotta understand shops aren't making money like they used too. Everywhere I go I see prices slashed and this is even on popular stuff. This was one ofthe few releases they had a chance to capitalize on because most of the sought after stuff has been HOH releases so these little shops don't see any moneyoff releases like that. Few years back there tons of limited releases and collaboration stuff where shops have charged double, triple the retail price. Letsnot forget sb releases, where shoes retailed at 70, and shops would charge 300-500 on the shoes to make up for the stuff that didn't sell. It's just wehaven't seen those types of releases for awhile now that we forget how shops were operating. It's sucks I didn't even get a pair and had to payreseller prices on my pair, but you have to see it from a business perspective. If it were my shop I would have done the same and charged more if business wasbad, the point of having a business is to make money, and if you aren't doing that might as well get another job. We live in a Capitalist society andeveryone is out to get theirs.

xilegacy wrote:
You gotta understand shops aren't making money like they used too. Everywhere I go I see prices slashed and this is even on popular stuff. This was one of the few releases they had a chance to capitalize on because most of the sought after stuff has been HOH releases so these little shops don't see any money off releases like that. Few years back there tons of limited releases and collaboration stuff where shops have charged double, triple the retail price. Lets not forget sb releases, where shoes retailed at 70, and shops would charge 300-500 on the shoes to make up for the stuff that didn't sell. It's just we haven't seen those types of releases for awhile now that we forget how shops were operating. It's sucks I didn't even get a pair and had to pay reseller prices on my pair, but you have to see it from a business perspective. If it were my shop I would have done the same and charged more if business was bad, the point of having a business is to make money, and if you aren't doing that might as well get another job. We live in a Capitalist society and everyone is out to get theirs.

I see what you are saying and agree to a certain extent but is it me or Sneaker shops have fared well in this economic conditions. Perhaps it isaround my city but I anticipated many shops/ "boutiques" to close but they are still open. I know they may not be making as much money but shops didcharge too much for yeezy's. I think that there is a certain level of selfishness and avarice on shops side because, like you said, they have been chargingod for "limited" releases.

Can't stop wearing these, so glad the Royals are coming
Wearing today, Griffeys-Rogue Status Temple T (looks dirty in the pic, its not, that's the design)-Levis (not pictured)

ucasta- nice 95s
dunksrnice- what size do you wear? let me take those VIs off ya hands
laugh.gif

cashmere- good looking out on wearing shoes this time around
YoungSk8- as always fits are right on point
NT very nice fits

saving the best for last

superduperkya- you looking too right in that outfit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, got me wanting to move to ny now