+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Stinky0920

i'm surprised no one had started a WDYWT post yet.....lets make it another good one

Actually I locked the first one... (
embarassed.gif
Jae)

But I see no sense in starting a new thread at 12:01 am EST. Technically, that fit would still be from the previous month.
All good Ant, I could've fell back & waited. Maybe next month
grin.gif

selectaclutchstar, nike "SAFARI" retros.. the real deal.. no am90 or af1 imititations allowed lol

6be35c2b4c866fc0c65fc2e4b52964cec91cfe0.jpg

76815a4260c8c2bd35df75e9827342d09db9df1.jpg

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

neukicks - how do those force fields work, are they just toe inserts or something?
yea man, they have little stickies on them they just sit up in your shoe, you can take them in and out also, don't have to put them in withthe stickies.......it makes your shoe tight though

I'm gonna quote myself from the previous thread.

How do so many of you have the camper green JD Sports Dunks?!

I never managed to get a pair when they came out and I was actively looking, but I've seen at least 3 pairs in 15 pages.

I'm seriously salty right now
laugh.gif

supervillain83
naah just saying dooms w/ red laces = jedi's w/ neon laces
just makes them pop
its like the shoes siq move kinda like scorpion's "get over here" attack

Originally Posted by NCCUeagle

supervillain83
naah just saying dooms w/ red laces = jedi's w/ neon laces
just makes them pop
its like the shoes siq move kinda like scorpion's "get over here" attack
lol no doubt..........u know whats funny is my jedi's got the tan laces in em right now
ohwell.gif

was going to wear shorts but the weather changed, but anyways enjoy the recycled pics.

1zp2z5x.jpg

1ex6kz.jpg

peace.

Man first nite im going out in a long time. Been busy with work so im taking advantage tonite.

Euro Patents

im here in mississippi in tech school for civil engineering (construction) the military and the recruiter just gave it a fancy name to reel me in. But its allgood i love construction.

NT good stuff I'm glad to be back on here seeing heat and great collections

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

these are one of my favorite SB's i dnt care what cats say
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IMO
Man I just sold my pair a month or two ago. With the brown laces they didn't look so obnoxious/hypebeast and I loved them but I never worethem. I miss them though. Mad comfortable and great materials.

Back
Top Bottom