+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

DreDay- Those XXI's Are Heavily Under Rated....Lookin Good With Those Black Tube Sock Too(NoSeacrest)......

PS- Suave Cocoa Butter FTW!!!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

'99's Today To Work And After To Watch The Lakers -v- Rockets

Originally Posted by Black Star

Nice Raptors back there.Made me miss my pair...but then I remember how badly the suede gets #%$%@# up.
laugh.gif
true story... always scared to bring em' out cause i know that suede gonna fade soon enough

Wes- one of my favorite movies of all time. Classic.

Choices for today.

unDSed these to work today.
21a9rus.jpg

then switched to the 2001 retro for the evening.
2whgv2e.jpg

Thanks A...One of my fav movies too. Surprised how many people in school was asking what my shirt means...smh

Dope 11s

His first tweet was enough to make me lol
laugh.gif

Da Infamous A Powers now on Twitter, no more myspace, black planet or facebook. dis mah only websight now. An mah you tuuube.
11:25 PM Apr 6th from web

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

roll.gif
@ A POWERS not caring about being called mentally ******ed . . . but u cant knock his heat
It ok. I kno how hater react. Whenever A POWERS walk down da street ppl just stop an stare. Ya boi gets used to it.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

purple city highs with the strap on.....

Da only purple city I knoe is byrd gang an dat don't involve da seconddd part of dat sentence. Bad choice mah man...

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

roll.gif
@ A POWERS not caring about being called mentally ******ed . . . but u cant knock his heat
It ok. I kno how hater react. Whenever A POWERS walk down da street ppl just stop an stare. Ya boi gets used to it.

purple city highs with the strap on.....

Da only purple city I knoe is byrd gang an dat don't involve da seconddd part of dat sentence. Bad choice mah man...
roll.gif

how can dudes compare this guy to Sprtfreak
smh.gif

A POWERS>>Sportfreak

YO!

yo those things are addicting lol i wore them like 3 days in a row. I clean them and put em up!

I pulled mine out Sunday for the first time in months... worn them 3x's this week already.
smh.gif

DF!!!

paco305
a-powers
keep it up dont let certain nike talkers stop you from doing what u do
even though i am in the 200+ post club i have been stalking on here for years
and i have seen time after time where if you dont have a wardrobe from karmaloop and shoes from house of hoops
some of the upper managment 1000+ post club will shoot you down then others will jump on that band wagon of hate
i belive that nike talk is like the rap game we all ways need new artist to keep nt fresh cause i can't listen to jay-z and nas all day

ok now i am off the soap box

Back
Top Bottom