+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

info and where to cawp wifey?
nice face too from what i see
glasses.gif

http://savanttools.com/imageview.asp?size=thumb&fileid=09cd8fbffe51b57208627d9787258b92.jpg

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

redboy, how much and where for the Pacquiao trainers? Thanks!
Got mine here in the Philippines at retail (Just a bit over $100). Nike PI was allocated around 80 pairs I believe

yup, i scored one of the flag jackets that came out. Tho the material felt kinda cheap and thin.

nothing major...
KENTUCKY DERBY '09 yesterday's wear.

most of the day
363253130.jpg

and i love these
363253118.jpg

otherwise, dejected for derby eve and derby
smh.gif

Wore '01 black cement 3s (sorry about that) with adidas track jacket and pinoy fitted to watch Pacquiao 2nd Round TKO Hatton!
roll.gif
and yea my fit don't match but i dont care...hate all you want

^^^ c'mon northparkblind let the boi do him...don't trip man altho' ur fit don't go quite good with ur kickz, but do you....
that's why this thread was made for a reason....

FirePower23 i was wonderin why those looked different, i hate the way the retroes look, nice stuff fam

"99 Cements"?????
grin.gif

Here pick a year 88.....94......01.......08 hope that helps
I dunno maybe i'm wrong

Originally Posted by T11Time

"99 Cements"?????
grin.gif

Here pick a year 88.....94......01.......08 hope that helps
I dunno maybe i'm wrong
laugh.gif

that jacket is straight though.

We were presented with the challenge of making over a current basketball shoe. We chose to use materials more commonly seen on high end designer sneakers (ex.polished calf skin). The we tied in element "Hg" by adding the drips on the transparent sole. In the end we wanted the "WTH is that and Why isthat THAT" reaction from people, so far so good.
2i6jivr.jpg

Maybe its the way i said it but oh well i wasnt sayin to son lil man......and Ty i wondered what the soles looked like thanx for the pix

Originally Posted by donjuan513

We were presented with the challenge of making over a current basketball shoe. We chose to use materials more commonly seen on high end designer sneakers (ex. polished calf skin). The we tied in element "Hg" by adding the drips on the transparent sole. In the end we wanted the "WTH is that and Why is that THAT" reaction from people, so far so good.
No offense but there are ways of getting this reaction, but still pulling off a good looking shoe. To each their own though, these just aren'tmy cup of tea.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I got reminded that I own those Griffs earlier today... which is funny, I just got 'em last week.
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

yo Ant dope !%++. i need to start saving up for a second pair. my current pair is startin to turn into beaters
ohwell.gif

I love to tell this story... I got those for $35. On that same day, from the same shop... I copped 2 pair of Tiff's for retail.

And this so happen to be the same day Late Registration dropped; my most beloved album of this decade. One of the best days of my life. Seriously.

DF!!!
damn homie. thats a steal. i had to pay resellers price for my pair. hopefully i could find a Ds pair for cheap somewhere along the lines

seersuckers are lookin good. are they still layin around in shops anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom