+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

r00r84 - what is your take on the kinsei's vs the 09's? i love the asics on the treadmill but have not yet worn my air maxes for anything except walking around.

its tough to say, they're both pretty comfy.. but, the 09's have a softer more cushiony feel compared to the kinsei's, the asics have a more firmercushion feel. but in the long term i think the asics will hold up better for running as every airmax ive run in the outsole ends up wearing out and then i geta hole in the airbag unit. and then the shoe is junk. i say keep the 09's for walking around and use the asics for exercise. they'll outlast thenike's. i got them both in the same week not too long ago so i'm still comparing the 2. i like the gel system that asics uses, its very different to meas i'm used to airmax. but i like it. i think its better for running as there is no chance for a 'blowout' compared to air.

Nice Fits Everyone
35857b7.jpg

To School

Aye dizzy,

Im dumb late, and I dont even know if you remember, but Im the dude that peaced you up after the Wale show at Le Poisson Rouge in NYC like 2 weeksback...random I know...

Ksmith,

Dope forces...

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by viiheaven

strong arm steady
nerd.gif
i see what you did there
laugh.gif
. Congrats on finally picking up the Og Hare VII
pimp.gif
. I still remember the conversation between you and i when i had mine.

Ato Mats....
smokin.gif
I appreciate the sentiments man. I'm pretty much done with this whole collecting thing. One more piece, 2001 Black/Royal 1's and I'm gone
tongue.gif

I will keep an eye our for you. Size 9.5? Still at the same digits?

Barely post...
Anyway, to go to my last wednesday class of the semester,

New Era
Ben Sherman Jacket
V-Neck Tee
G-Shock
Levis
Hulk Bapes

8bf16116edd99089d50331960b70758414e2b9c9.jpg

Fitted

85f16413e3d99f8ad4e3a1832516d00fc0eed008.jpg

Ya boi A POWERS goin wit dat laid back style (shout to mah man don juan!), doin dat CUBAN LINX style 2dae. I usually don't do vans but daewere exclusive.

Powerful A in:

DQM Van's (wit da plaid pattern)
Stussy Fedora
Wht V-Neck
Blk shorts
Zodiac watch

Dope fit YounkSk8...

It was a good game...

Ariza... what a $%!@+*# thief...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's go LAKERS!