+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Thanks for the comments on the laker fit everyone. and maddd props to dude wasting no time Undsing the pearl foams. hohla sold out of my size yesterday.

YoungSk8 wrote:

hoh la sold out of my size yesterday.

lucky man
pimp.gif

What up it ya boi A POWERS. A POWERS just got his CUSTOMJordan belt buckle 2dae an had 2 stunt immediately.

Ya boi rockin:
CUSTOM jordan belt
Jordan xi's(not from da calzone pack...smh)
SUPREME hat
Guttersnipe tee
Zodiac watch
Levi Dark Denim
Stussy Shades

Originally Posted by bdis1986

a powers maybe the next page but not at the top this time
laugh.gif

Not dis time!

A POWERS nice 11's and no hate... but i thought that custom buckle was a part of your shirt at first glance. what's that buckle madeof? it looks like that buckle might get in the way if you sit down.

its one of those "stand-up-or-lay-down-nothing-in-between" belt buckles.. cant knock him at all tho.. dude does his thang.. [||]

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

i need a pair of escape huaraches for the summer....
waddup Dizzy. you came through boston? i see that Bodega keychain...
yeah, i was in Boston with Wale filming the "Chillin" video. I checked out Bodega and Concepts, dope shops.
oh yeah i heard about Wale being in boston for his shoot.
out of all the shops in the boston area, i havent been to bodega yet. and the dudes in concepts behind the Tannery are kinda shady
smh.gif

a powers you you can have the top the page ..because that fit minus the j'sis horrible ... you slippin
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
that belt

-bdis-

I thought that +%!@ was part of the shirt until I read what he had to say. But nice sneakers Ty, what are those?

Back
Top Bottom