+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Ucasta & KickJunkee - Nice Asics
YoungSk8 - Fresh fit
pimp.gif

Gross Fusions
sick.gif

Today

Goods
APC
Nike

YO!

inspektahdeck: Nice Viotech's.
flyguy33: I look at mine from time to time andhate that they're so beat. Been wanting a DS pair. Very underrated.
Originally Posted by dreads2you

AirAnt can't have enough polo hoodys i wish i still had my stuff from high school Lo Lifes stand up lol, anyway nice fits everybody

I dig you. My cousin was a Lo Life. His closet was unrivaled in the early 90's.
Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Unds OG Obsidian XIIs

sick.gif

I had an eventful day. When I woke up, swag was in full bloom.
pimp.gif

Mall/Barbershop

264hy5u.jpg

To two other Malls/an impromptu "date"/Back to my crib

2a4qwy8.jpg

2q80a5z.jpg

To drop ol' girl back off at her place
nerd.gif

2qd0oqb.jpg

Actually had plans of un-DS'ing Freshwater Griffey's today.
laugh.gif
Couldn't fit them in though. But chic had me messed up. We was supposed to chillon some "just cause"; met her at the mall she talking bout follow her to her crib. Get to the parking lot, her grandma, aunt, and cousins outside.
smh.gif
Had me in the crib getting the "boyfriend" interrogation and helping hang blinds in the windows. I just really started speaking to this chic lastFriday! We barely even friends, let alone "dating."
tired.gif

DF!!!

damn 3 fresh pairs in 1 day and to the guy at the reds game im form the nati and is all u see is fakes around here never any""""heat""""" (i hate using that word)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

LOL I thought that belt buckle was part of the shirt lol.
i thought i was the only one! ahhh, let him be, its about the shoes anyway...lets keep it going folks

went to go see the midnight launch of terminatorsalvation .....movie was sick ..its a must see I recommend it
pimp.gif

old navy
oldnavy
OG flue games..
3551138590_7783961fe4.jpg

-bdis-

^^Why do you always have to type "..........." for a reply??
Trying to get your post count up?? No need to double post, just EDIT the orginal post.
tired.gif

Dope kicks Ant.

Nice fits everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom