+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

rasta's today/tonight...

edit- support ur local native american
tongue.gif

retro, size up 1 on the tee and you're money.

To run some errands, get caught in the rain and chill before work. Can't decide whether or not I'm keeping the denim.

Preme
3Sixteen
Preme Vans

25f4u2f.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

mcan...good choice....

undsd these today

I still need too find a second pair, wore mine to the mall one day and some dude with greasy work boots scuffed my toe cap up
mad.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by T11Time

My lady and I........

You do that, too?
ohwell.gif

Ty... no fitted with that plaid? And I meant to tell you, the "Night" fit from the other day was fresh. I was just looking in the Spring Esquire BigBlack Book earlier that day. They had a spread with a few shots of shorts with blazers/sport coats. You picked a copy of that up yet?
nerd.gif

DF!!!

dope safaris am1's

what i wore so far this week before they go back into their boxes.
mon-unds. tues-unds.wed-unds
thurs-unds.today-unds

^^^i need to get those Frees asap, too nice

Whooooooooa Ant
laugh.gif
its not like we matched head to toe
ohwell.gif

YO! Mayn, I'm soooooooooo anti-matching. To the point of I wouldn't where the same shoe, different color.

And speaking of head to toe, I found a old pic of my Mom and Steppops wearing matching kente print short sets to Myrtle Beach.
smh.gif
I'm so ashamed.

DF!!!

AirAnt23 I'll pick that joint up today. I have to past by Borders on my way home. I had on my all red LDRS hat today.

laugh.gif
my wife gets mad because I mostly rock white Ts, and whenever she wants to wear one Im like nope....no matching for me...this isnt high school.

No hate on whoever does it, just not my style.

Back
Top Bottom