+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

nyg35y.jpg
2q9h2lu.jpg
gettin ready to ball

^^^^^Nice choice sir.

LEBRON-a-thon week continues, Wednesday and today respectively.
364315444.jpg
364315452.jpg

2bto4x.jpg

already posted on the fitted post but picked um up yesterday and waited about a hour to put them on.

^^^ty...nice clae's, very nice
pimp.gif
how's theweather up there in the chi?
and shout outs to everyone else.

solesista, congrats on the new crib too
glasses.gif

YO! Hey Ty (or anybody)... when you get a pair of those Cousy PF Flyers, give me a rundown on the comfort. Might try to squeeze my fat !*# feet in a pair.DF!!!

WHat up it Ya Boi A POWERS, I guess you could say imma creature of comfort an stuntin is mah habitat.

Don't mind da look it came out funny.

A POWERS in:

safire 1's

Levi Dark Denim

SUPREME thermal hoodie

Diamond Tee

NY Fitted

i really hope you just posting to get to that 3months and sell on nt. taking 5+ different fit pictures in 1 day and posting seperate days doesn't fly.
Ant. PF Flyers are like a higher level of chucks. classy and more comfortable for the small price hike against them, and you not supporting Nike.
pimp.gif

Today.

~Lefty

YO!

Lefty; let him be.
laugh.gif
... And I guess I'll see if I can score those "new" Bob Cousy's. That wht/green pair is calling me. Did you ever hearfrom Derek?
nerd.gif
I need to get at you on AIM.
nerd.gif

Dre, I see you homie. I'm in here listening to 36 Chambers as I type. Wish I had a pair of those to throw on... with my Manifest Wu shirt.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

i really hope you just posting to get to that 3months and sell on nt. taking 5+ different fit pictures in 1 day and posting seperate days doesn't fly.

laugh.gif
he's terrible!

Back
Top Bottom