(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

tcap, i was thinking about getting the black one.
Yea I might pick it up in black as well...its really dope..great material and it pretty thick...only thing is,,NO POCKETS!! kinda pissed me offbut wat eva

quWest...Thanks man and hows BC treatin ya???

GotEm4Cheap..ur killin me with those XIIs..one of my fav Jordans

Originally Posted by SlimNuc

Is it me or has WDYWT become kind of slow? This post used to be at least 90 pages deep.
The original thread was lost during the switch to Yuku so a new thread had to be made.

today to staff meeting, couple of sessions, and meet up with T21D...
Gap
HOA AM 87
7wk8com.jpg

6jkryvb.jpg

Superduper that picture has some good potential. Nice shot...

Nice bood(woops I mean Fiend), DonJuan nice pic....(Flash), Krooma Excellent stuff my man!

51462137.jpg

To get loaded....

Ty.. that is a dope fitted..any other colours? and when will it be available on the site
nerd.gif

/\/\/\ I was going for a Raiders'esq feel with the wool and metallic silver. I'll have another cement hat coming in probably in a week or so.

Is it me or has WDYWT become kind of slow? This post used to be at least 90 pages deep.
My main issue with the jump to Yuku is how (for some reason) pages or even the overall site never get's updated on my computer here at work.Like the general section has had the same page for 2 days straight now. I am assuming it's this computer here at work but it just makes me not want to lookon NT since everything is so out of date. On occasion though if I refresh the pages like a mug, the thing will update.....sometimes.

ecdos=
pimp.gif
sweater
Kroooma=
pimp.gif
fit

today
i don't know whats going on with the weather in my area but i ain't complaining
shirt.pants.shoes
289399258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom