(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

Originally Posted by ii2cky

oh btw...

MR. ECDOS AKA ECUNO AKA MR.BAN AKA FRAUD, you're wayy behind on the money you owe me

i'd IM you but u dont reply, i'd email you but u dont reply, lmk "buddy"
tired.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif

Anyways, I've been wearing these Stussy Cfs for I don't know how many days in a row, but I just love them.

But today I finally UN-DSed...

2001 Sample FA exclusive flight 89s. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
happy.gif

thoere was a couple pairs of azure am90s on (e) Bay sz9.5 for cheap. think they ended at like 50 plus ship? not sure. Boswottels goodluck finding your pairthough.

Sorry ricky aka i2cky for..

A desighn which I Re-Vamped to a diffrent design....
Got all the shirts paid by me.
Went out to find a place to print the tee's.
The shirt's I ship to everyone.

It's not even that. At the time I had a car accident...Someone hit my car.... I had no car at the time and I had to get it fixed... I told you I donthave alot of money at the time. Times passed and I simply and plain old forgot about it honeslty. So Please hit me up on AIM at econaz02 or email me we couldtalk about it PM me and ill give you my cell number.(No Karamos Allowd unless your a Female Karamo)

Since we are on the subject i hope this one gets resolved soon.
mad.gif

Well whoeva knows this guy who stays in SD, his sn is m0nstar. I send him the money on Oct-19 60$ for a pair of vanssurfers. He responded back and basically his excuse was this:
"I'll get em out by next week...

SanDiego had a chain of wildfires this whole and I was caught up in one, fortunately, My family and I were under voluntary evacuation.

But for sures, I'll give you a heads up when they are sent, just have a few priorities to take care of. Hope you understand.

Thanks for your patience bro."
It's been over a month and he hasn't answered to my e-mails and I still haven't received myshoes. Well if he doesn't come thru ima have to pay him a visit i got his address after all.
tongue.gif
I hate#*%%%%$ frauds.
mad.gif
1st time that something like this has ever happen to me.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

For those who asked about my jeans on the other page they are Levis 511 skinny.
damn son, those 511's look HUGE...i tried on a pair at Macy's the other day and they stuck to my legs...i'm thinking about picking up apair.

lex
pimp.gif
dope background to your pic hahaha.... and oli nice atmos.

I will take pics of outside later..but needless to say the snow has arrived.. time to put my shoes to sleep for the winter I|

Back
Top Bottom