(((WDYWT??? November Edtion.)))

Thx superduperkya.
smile.gif

Speaking of OG's...

Who remembers Simon Woodstock? I'm more of� sports beast these but this dude is original. Vintage mid 90's i believe? Thanks to the hundreds blog.Childhood memories is coming back to me.

today (recycled)

then came home to see these beauties in a box from UPS

NDS Grail status obtained
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Space Jams and Black/red 11s here I come!

^dope premium label tee mcdollar. i been waiting weeks for mine from eastwestworldwide, i heard that the fires in cali hit their storage facility. hopefullyi'll get mine soon. where'd you cop yours? city of god was a sick movie too. you seen the mini series made by same director called 'city ofmen'?

nice IIs... i miss mine...
Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

^dope premium label tee mcdollar. i been waiting weeks for mine from eastwestworldwide, i heard that the fires in cali hit their storage facility. hopefully i'll get mine soon. where'd you cop yours? city of god was a sick movie too. you seen the mini series made by same director called 'city of men'?

got it right as the season dropped a while back on digitalgravel. city of god is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, same for the miniseries... the upcoming movie looks great, too.

Originally Posted by LiLSquiRR3L

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

me and a female friend......
(first wdywt post)

n1267890029_30015277_9517.jpg

So NT is just going to ignore this ?

nerd.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

LMAO, I see u didn't ignore it LiLSquiRR3L. I didn't wanna say anything, but since you brought it up.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
IMO, those 2 are
sick.gif
by themselves, but when in the same pic with those women's spiz'yikes,they are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
x10
and thanks holler mcdollar. I got them for $66 shipped. Did you sell yours? Or did you beat them to the ground?

Nice fits crisone! Those Huaraches are growing on me. Sucks going back to work after spending so much time with the little one. About to use some "babybonding" time soon to take off to Hawaii
tongue.gif
! Nice AM's rafsjays! I reallyneed those in my life lol! All these Penny's getting me juiced up for next year! Anyways, tweed AM's and BJ tee I haven't worn in a while. Nicepic too, slingman!
85635407ef95a879998db2a445b831602f31d7b.jpg

7262565eaaa4a9c6b2e41b6b57bd815973ccf14.jpg

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

me and a female friend......
(first wdywt post)

n1267890029_30015277_9517.jpg

What is even worse is that i thought they were real. With all those new color combos JB is coming out with, hard to tell what is fake and whats real.

Back
Top Bottom