( ( ( WDYWT-OCTOBER-2007 ) ) )

jordan x diet mountain dew OD
2i8b0oi.jpg

VAN
HALEN​

how did you take a pic while riding the bike :wow:
eek.gif
...thats pretty cool....unless somebody did that for you somehow..then still a cool pic but im less impressed with you :smile:
smile.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

^funny stuff jan. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

^^^^foster city. thats san mateo bridge over on the right. and that first tall building on the left is where i work.

hahahahahahahah.....nice shot. you crazy riding in this rain. its pouring cats and dogs today.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions [Price Reduction] - Stussy Vans, Kashima AM97, Mad Hectic Court Force, Angus SB, Hundreds Paisley Hoody​

For Sale - Sz 9 [Air Jordan DMP 6, Nubuck 12, P-Rod 1 & Bape]​

For Sale - Sz 8 [Tinker JRods, Tiffany Dunk SB, Hunter Dunk SB, Military 4, Green Bean 5, Delta Forces, AF1 Matrix]​

I took 10 shots to make that panny. then used the automate function in CS3 to stitch them together. honestly, i didn't make a single adjustment/blend/alignment after CS3 did its things. after CS3, i did the HDR in photomatix and went back to CS3 to make a few minor color adjustments.

it seems like the auto stitch function in CS3 has improved dramatically compared to CS2.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions [Price Reduction] - Stussy Vans, Kashima AM97, Mad Hectic Court Force, Angus SB, Hundreds Paisley Hoody​

For Sale - Sz 9 [Air Jordan DMP 6, Nubuck 12, P-Rod 1 & Bape]​

For Sale - Sz 8 [Tinker JRods, Tiffany Dunk SB, Hunter Dunk SB, Military 4, Green Bean 5, Delta Forces, AF1 Matrix]​

Nice panaramic...

Good stuff cris and mic. DonJuan that cableknit is hot I need more of those...

Fong good stuff...

13552367.jpg

35003535.jpg

81812431.jpg

Skull Pack AMs to the library before my midterm

... how ya like that INFRARED highlighter! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
2zggpy0.jpg

FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

any wolf shirts yet? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FOR SALE
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN III BLACKCAT
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED
DS SIZE 10 NIKE FREE 5.0 NAVY/GREEN
DS SIZE 11.5 WOMEN'S AIR MAX 95 TURBO PINK
DS SIZE 10.5 ZOOM KOBE I PURPLE/BLACKOUT
DS SIZE 10.5 AIR MAX 95 MITA​

Quote:
^ best dressed on nt... cant wait for this LA weather to change so i can get my donjuan steez on...

I appreciate the compliment kind sir. We all wear shirt, shoes, pants, etc so I don't see myself doing anything different than anyone else.

Quote:
can't wait to see you at the end of the month, i'll hit you when i get to my family's house. o'hare prolly gonna be a hot mess as usual huh?

been a while.

you dont remember when you was my sweetest?
you dont remember i called you reeses pieces?

Back
Top Bottom