myspace.com/bigjumpoff

Nice fit Pete.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

2yyv2ad.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

Mo, break yourself and give me those bisons!

XIII's, one of my fav j's, but why oh girl look like a variant shortypop?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
Google

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
tcap - anarchy tee is sick...and i cant wear anything supreme sz L. nothing of theirs shrinks. i just wish my dipset tee wasnt a L
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

First off word to JoJo, man you made SF a memorable trip for sure, I hope all good things for you and your family and you can't lie that waitress was feeling me!!!!

my pops from the other day check the tee (chris)

Yikes Billy Hoyle got it the other night in his one off's he spent twenty minutes on the ground at 3:30 in the morning just lying there in the driveway after unleashing his dinner and beverages from the evening.

And than there was me reppin Complex's "whats hot in the sneaker world" or some would say best shoe ever....... < (maybe mr. hoyle would say that) *I HAVE NO SHAME*

_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than you The whole world wants me NT, Im'a Legend to you!​
THE B.O.P.​

Pete, great Maharishi piece, Ive wanted it since it dropped.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Ben, nice Blazers! I wish I had the nerve to go up there and fuss with it. From now on, you will be called Saint Benjamin, Patron Saint of Pick-Ups.
Jason, you know, for some reason, it's more enjoyable with Tre and Fatlip on stage. Of course, you and I know, it'll never be '92 again, but we will make do with what we've got.
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

Funny pic crux.

Nice AM1 ID's on page 65.

Dope Undftd Splatter Cap + AM1 Huf on page 64. What size is that hat?

I feel bad for those Mitas on page 63.

Clean Stashes on page 61.

LOL @ Billy Hoyle

and why hate on Dynasty Kids girl?
she's doper than shorty pop

me.
beater Free 5.0's today.

Quote:
Jason, you know, for some reason, it's more enjoyable with Tre and Fatlip on stage. Of course, you and I know, it'll never be '92 again, but we will make do with what we've got.
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE 2007-08

Back
Top Bottom