WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

2u61seb.jpg
2q21sol.jpg

29e1xzk.jpg

Eric the hammercharge smashing the wdywt thread. Dope kobes and foams back there. Let's work out a deal now lol

Sup NT?

Jezzur nice fire reds, makes me want to break mine out
pimp.gif

Jordan freak nice powder Xs!
Neighbor Beast nice fit dude. Nice and simple
glasses.gif

not a kobe guy at all but HAMMERCHARGE
pimp.gif
with the matching 'Lo
Skav nice fit bro! any cracking with your fire reds?

me:
Tailor made jacket
Gap
Zara Slims
CDP 11

2251675606850a579d6deeebdf5edfe771c41744.jpg

2f426a05950ae8360f550d9262d7fa4ad3370927.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone, good to see so many pro strong fans! Its definitely one of my all time top5's for sure, tho I never see anyone else wearin em thesedays.

FLINTGREY - Thanks Sir! I definitely agree with ya there. The pro strongs are easily the most solid anddurable shoe that Nike ever made imo, at least for daily wear.

notoriusWES - Mostly retros, shox stunners, the 2k4's, Lebron 4's, shox ups, shox tl 1&3,max 360, vick 1&4. That's pretty much it for the 00-09 era. Lets hope the 10-19's will be more memorable, or at least give us some command forceretros and air mag's!

Ant
- Grats Sir! bout time.

TimCity2000 - Thanks man! So is that why I haven't seen you wear yours then? Ive had a lot ofexperience restoring my several pairs of em, your best bet is to get a white paint marker from walmart. 2-3 coats and they'll look as good as new from afew feet away. And when it gets worn off or dirty you can just paint again indefinitely. My first pair was terribly yellow/brown from use, but they look greatagain after that.

Today around the house -

366536943.jpg
366536949.jpg

HAMMERCHARGE i have tht same polo shirt just don't no wht to wear it with yet nice fits,sneakermane those shimizus look like you just unds them not happywith these new sbs why nike always got to mess up a good thing, anyway nice fits everybody

Damn, I wish my girl wore Js. She really doesn't understand. Lol. Should I break up with her?!

Back
Top Bottom