WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by jberk81

Damn, I wish my girl wore Js. She really doesn't understand. Lol. Should I break up with her?!

true sneakerhead

LOL

roll.gif

Nice fits NT!!!
pimp.gif

theLwerd- yes sir and they are now made into my work shoes....

Crisone-I need one of your new tees when they are done...and I'm at work today to I feel your pain its so nice in cincy today too and it rained yesterdayon my off day.

HAMMERCHARGE-I see you homie...

Nice fits all, and Nice backpack convo I started with everyone...I dont leave the house without my laptop or camera so why not wear a backpack? should I justcarry it all my stuff by hand? lol.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

theLwerd- yes sir and they are now made into my work shoes....

Crisone-I need one of your new tees when they are done...and I'm at work today to I feel your pain its so nice in cincy today too and it rained yesterday on my off day.

HAMMERCHARGE-I see you homie...

Nice fits all, and Nice backpack convo I started with everyone...I dont leave the house without my laptop or camera so why not wear a backpack? should I just carry it all my stuff by hand? lol.

.............Sounds good B, I just made/ordered stickers today as well. Haha, I carry the same 2 items in my backpack (laptop and camera).

Cris.

trydan - ur OG Duncan's so clean! mine yellowed a bit but still crisp

new era DC camo x luxe t v-neck x old navy 10th anniv bootcut x silver OG Duncans to run around them streets

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Trydan

Ant - Grats Sir! bout time.

pimp.gif

Think Sea Glow would work?
ohwell.gif

DF!!!
It might on the leather, but on the midsole I would bet not. It will prolly get em whiter, but not as much as taking a paint marker after itwould. Your only other option would be to apply alot of sandpaper to scrub that yellow away.

Back
Top Bottom