WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sup NT! it's jphonix, just changed my name... here's a few fits, as usual i'm sure i'll get some love and some hate, but it's whatever...
Quoted before the edit.
LOL @ this dude thinkin' he was gettin' his chris hansen on...

gXO4eDo3wjcvpoytj1DzuIGJo1_250.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Please explain this....

thanks sneakermane! decided to wear the plain white shirt so the shoes could do all the talkin', haha.

Originally Posted by d5

^wow those are clean...what are those in the first pic?
thanks! those are some Air Max Wrights I got for my son at Ross for like $17 or something like that.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

nice structures... wish i had found a pair when they came out.

thanx!

they're still out there tho, just look around... i was in the thread for them in the retro forum a few months ago and a dude mentioned having a DS size 13available... i wanna say i caught 'em for like $130 or something too, not too bad...

edit: just looked up the pm's on my old account... got them for $130 shipped... damn, that was a good deal...
smokin.gif

Missle Bomb 10 Deep Crew Neck, Citizen of Humanity Jeans, Kiss Dressed to Kill Vans

To Go Pick these bad boyz up @ a Meet Up in Harlem.

Shout out to by boy dez for the hook up...

yo jphoneix no hate but why do you do that to your laces? you said you like to show the shoes more than jeans(although shorts in the pic) and i agree but justtie them, would look so much better than thats huge tounge bulge imo

yeah, i really just like the way it looks... don't like the laces out usually (tends to look sloppy to me), and i don't like flat, laid down tongues...i like it to have a pop to it...

just my style...

Back
Top Bottom