WDYWT October 2009 Fall Has Started (NO PIC QUOTING)!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
..but F21 has some nice shirtsthere...Just bought a few couple days ago. Their quality just sucks.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

The fits with the Infrareds are on point...

but eh, try again with the LVs.
yeah, i know most NT'ers ain't gonna feel those... but the brown jacket goes really well with the brown on the back of the jaspers, thematerial looks the same even...

and i know cats ain't really up on henley's around here, but some will come around... i already had someone PM me asking what the name of those styleshirts are after i commented on john legend wearing one... it's lame, but it takes celebs to wear something b4 people will accept it... look at kanye, dudewas getting clowned by jersey wearing, overly baggy jeans cats just a few short months ago, but now you see some of 'em switching and biting his steez madhard...

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

why would i edit?
Were you banned?
nope... i was suspended for 2 weeks for posting that shorty in the black tape outfit (hi snitches!), but that's up now...

i originally wanted my DJ name in my NT name, but went with jphonix for some reason... went ahead and changed it tho... unlike others, i don't care aboutpost counts and join dates...
wink.gif

yeah, i know most NT'ers ain't gonna feel those... but the brown jacket goes really well with the brown on the back of the jaspers, the material looks the same even...

and i know cats ain't really up on henley's around here, but some will come around... i already had someone PM me asking what the name of those style shirts are after i commented on john legend wearing one... it's lame, but it takes celebs to wear something b4 people will accept it... look at kanye, dude was getting clowned by jersey wearing, overly baggy jeans cats just a few short months ago, but now you see some of 'em switching and biting his steez mad hard...
Not just the fact its a henley.

The pink watch is over doing it, and the tucking in of the shirt in the front to show off the belt.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

why would i edit?
Were you banned?
nope... i was suspended for 2 weeks for posting that shorty in the black tape outfit (hi snitches!), but that's up now...

i originally wanted my DJ name in my NT name, but went with jphonix for some reason... went ahead and changed it tho... unlike others, i don't care about post counts and join dates...
wink.gif
wow that was 2 weeks ago? time flies by so fast nowadays.

oh and henleys and fitteds aren't a good look IMO, but meh, to each his own. nice LVs tho

yeah, i know most NT'ers ain't gonna feel those... but the brown jacket goes really well with the brown on the back of the jaspers, the material looks the same even...

and i know cats ain't really up on henley's around here, but some will come around... i already had someone PM me asking what the name of those style shirts are after i commented on john legend wearing one... it's lame, but it takes celebs to wear something b4 people will accept it... look at kanye, dude was getting clowned by jersey wearing, overly baggy jeans cats just a few short months ago, but now you see some of 'em switching and biting his steez mad hard...
Not just the fact its a henley.

The pink watch is over doing it, and the tucking in of the shirt in the front to show off the belt.

yeah, well i like the watch... and i get compliments on the pink watch nearly every time i wear it... i could see it being too much if i were wearing a pinkshirt or something...

and i always catch flack for tucking in the shirt up here, i'm used to it now, haha... but i'd do it whether it was a LV brand belt, or a bobo brandbelt... i like the contrast, i like how it breaks up the fit (it also helps when a shirt is a lil' too long or something)...

today to run around...

-Burberry
-APC
-Atmos

Saw this on the way home. Be safe out there. Car was on its side.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

sup NT! it's jphonix, just changed my name... here's a few fits, as usual i'm sure i'll get some love and some hate, but it's whatever...
Quoted before the edit.
LOL @ this dude thinkin' he was gettin' his chris hansen on...

gXO4eDo3wjcvpoytj1DzuIGJo1_250.gif

laugh.gif

damn Im not a pink fan at all....but Id rock the hell outta those Breast cancer ZKIVs....mens size 13 anyone?

good stuff SRR175

Originally Posted by srr1175
Nice BC ZKIVs. What size are they?

Sucks that Nike ain't releasing them. I figured they would since they released the BC Soldiers.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom